Blackberry Champagne Punch.
I present to you… the most perfect way to end the year!
Oh it’s been a YEAR. Fastest year of my life for sure – will I ever not say that again? It just speeds up as you age, correct? It’s the worst even when the best things are happening. It’s absolutely insane to me that I stumble upon pictures from last January and feel like they were taken five minutes ago. How is that even possible?
Pass the punch please.
I can’t believe that this is week 52 of thirsty Thursday, that I’ve throw 52 different drinks your way over the course of 2016. What started as a little challenge and experiment to myself continued the entire year. As of right now, I’m planning on carrying it through 2017, but we shall see. I mean, just how many more cocktails can we even make?
I’m guessing a bunch.
This punch is a quick and easy throw-together treat that you can have on New Year’s Eve, even if there are just a few of you.
The frozen blackberries continue to enhance the flavor as the melt into the champagne and it’s so incredibly delicious! I wanted a little color and grapefruit flavor there too, so in went some slices. Could I BE any more excited that it’s finally grapefruit season? It’s the most delish season.
Now if only we could share the bowl together! Internet besties for life.
Blackberry Champagne Punch
- 1 750mL bottle of chilled champagne, as dry or sweet as you’d like it
- 6 ounces Grand Marnier liqueur
- 6 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces brandy
- 10 ounces frozen blackberries
- 1 grapefruit thinly sliced
- crushed ice for serving
- Combine all ingredients together and stir gently. You can make this an hour or so ahead, but it’s great when made right away too! Serve in chilled champagne glasses garnished with blackberries and grapefruit wedges.
p.s. come back tomorrow for one more 2016 snack!