1. Exciting news! I’m participating in the Nicole Culver’s Food Summit again and talking all about photography (and a little video work too). Nicole is holding a FREE blog planning party and I am obsessed with this idea.
2. What do we think about the Pantone color of the year? Greenery? I’m on the fence. Nothing will ever top radiant orchid.
3. How gorgeous is this vegan chocolate peppermint cake?!
4. Very important question. Do you fill out those online surveys from random websites, ones that ask about your shopping experience? I’m a psycho and always do, because I fear that if I don’t, I won’t get the best customer service or something.
5. Please tell me that you have read Bev’s play by play of making DIY snow globes. I died.
6. TV this week was soooo good. The Affair! OMG Pacey yes yes yes. I want that situation to happen so badly. I was sort of “meh” over the finale of Divorce, I wanted it to be funnier or something. The Walking Dead… freaking Daryl. What the heck. He kills me.
7. Last week, I dropped my DSLR on the floor for the first time in seven years. I have NEVER dropped my “good” camera ever – and I didn’t even tell Eddie so now that he is reading right now, he’s probably freaking out. But it magically survived. I, on the other hand, barely did.
8. Tracy’s christmas home decor is out of this world. I need her to come live with me.
9. Going way out of my comfort zone today and vlogging a day in the life for tomorrow’s video. Eeeeep. I love that you guys are loving the 12 days of Christmas!
10. Absolutely LOVING this article on mistakes that first-time entrepreneurs make. So many are so true.
18 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Bev’s post was the funniest post on earth. Those snow globes ?
And I want to move into Tracey’s house (& steal her cats…don’t tell).
How funny – I’ve never done those surveys. I’m afraid they’ll stalk me for more info and more emails and all that stuff if I do it!
I’m having anxiety pangs over your camera crash. I have never dropped mine either, but I’m a loser who still wears the strap around my neck. If not for that, I’d have dropped it about 40x by now.
Still trying to finish TWD on DVR this week. Need to know what’s going to happen!
Pingback: Tuesday Things. - Recipe Land
About #8, I need YOU to come live with me. Gosh, that Christmas decor video is amazing, I really love alllllll that you’ve done. So pretty and sparkly.
I love getting a peek in at other people’s decorations!
i pretty much hate green so not to thrilled. like other than on xmas trees why even have it ?
So glad I’m not the only person who seriously looks forward to and then judges Pantone’s color of the year. I’m so on the fence about Greenery, it’s not even funny. Like, totally and completely…meh.
Merry early xmas to you and your fam, Jess!
I ALWAYS fill out those surveys, I thought I was the only one haha, I actually won a $100 gift card for a survey once!
I just now started watching The Affair mostly from how you’ve always talked about it. Unless the service was REALLY, REALLY good or REALLY, REALLY bad, I don’t fill out the surveys. I don’t think much comes from it so I don’t waste my time.
So glad to hear your DSLR is doing well! :)
xx finja | http://www.effcaa.com
OMG the dslr. I dropped mine once (into a plate of food) and ever since, I ALWAYS make sure I have the strap around my neck. And the snow globes – just starting to read it now and already cracking up. I love that she still did a blog post on it!
I tried to read “Bev’s play by play description of DIY snow globes”, but there were soooo many pop-up ads that I gave up. :-(
That crockpot does look incredible- Cuisinart is such a great product!! Thanks for the giveaways.
I was dying at the end of The Affair and the first person I thought of was you! Pacey forever! Of course Noah is coming back next week to screw things up…so good this year.
My favorite week night meal? Pasta bolognese. I could eat that all the time.
My favorite easy weeknight dinner is tacos. Everyone can customize their taco so they get just what they like best!
Be sure post had me laughing harder than I’ve laughed In a VERY LONG TIME!!!! Thanks for sharing r!
…my gnome is face down in a pond of his own tears… I am dying!