1. Desperately craving some of this one pot chicken bacon fettuccini alfredo.
2. Live photos: how do we feel about them? I have a love/hate relationship with them, and when I take them, always get nervous about what I’ve said in the one minute clip. After I send it to someone, of course.
3. It’s been close to ten days since I had coffee with one exception. I tried the cascara latte at Starbucks and it was SO good. Oh my gosh, like so, so good. I’ve made it through the day without having it first thing though, and I’m feeling gooood. And possibly a little zombielike.
4. I looooved this episode of The Affair since there was so much Joshua Jackson in it. I want Allison and him together SO badly. I did watch Homeland and totally hated it. Maybe I need to watch again. Did anyone watch The Young Pope? We have it recorded and are going to watch this week! Also, I’m almost on to season three of Gilmore Girls. GAH.
5. Every year I want to plan a tropical vacation this time of year and I’m so upset that I don’t. Vacations the second or third week of January should be a permanent thing.
6. I’ve successfully stayed out of Target for seventeen days, if only because I’ve been massively busy and/or sick. But just so I don’t forget: 43 thoughts you have in Target.
7. Am I too late to do a post on my word of the year? I mean, it IS the middle of January and you might have made a massive cheesy pizza on Sunday night despite your resolutions. You tell me.
8. Good habits are totally holding me back.
20 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I loved and hated The Affair. LOOOVED cause allthepacey hated because nothing really happened. I guess we cleared Cole as a suspect but maybe more dramz if Alison wants to take Joanie to New Jersey. Ok, ok, I guess stuff happened. But also a hell of a lot of Pacey looking FINE! So really, great episode!
I have always thought about saying goodbye to coffee as well but then I read articles like this: http://time.com/4634553/is-coffee-bad-aging-caffeine/. Long live caffeine addicts!
Pingback: Tuesday Things. - Recipe Land
Target,,,,#7 to #18 to #26 to #33. yup!
I LOVE Live Photos fmistly for capturing the things my son was saying or doing when we took the picture. But sometimes when I look at the live photo I wish the actual picture captured a slightly different moment. But oh well. I really wish we would have had them his whole life. He’s 5 so we only have them from the last year and a half of so. Also, that pasta does look amazing!
Just in case you haven’t seen Columbia flashback jacket click here –>Columbia Flash Back Down Jacket ……I NEED the teal/purple/pink one. But seriously, in the early 1990s my mom had neon pink/purple/green matching Columbia jacket and snow pants. It was wonderful and I wish she still had it.
I’m not sure if the short link is working (I suck at this linking thing) so here’s the long link: http://www.columbia.com/womens-flashback-down-jacket-1682761.html?dwvar_1682761_variationColor=011#roi=echo3-41218429330-39879921-870e0e0bf532f3db5dae78c659804587&mid=em&eid=promo&cyEmail=ssika%40freemandunn.com&nid=20170116_COL-US_WinterSaleWithTitanium&prefn1=genderGroup&prefv1=Women%27s&start=0
Yes to the cascara latte, so good!
DEFINITELY not too late for word of the year! Still working on mine ( meaning I’m working on working deciding whether or not to have one ?)
Hey, post away on your word of the year I say! I’m using the entire month of January for new year/new things/new commitments-style posts before getting back into the usual routine. I’m finding it all pretty inspiring!
I. LOVE. GILMORE. GIRLS.
One of my favorite shows of all time, I’m 26 now and I’ve been watching that show from the verrrryyy beginning. I can watch reruns of that show over and over again. Love love love. Hope you love it too.
Pingback: Tuesday Things. – Joyful Bloom
I too have stayed away from coffee – so hard – but I’ve sort of cheated by replacing it with tea – so far so good!
We booked a trip in August for the 2nd week of Jan-it was the best decision. Our resort was quiet and exactly what our family needed! Highly suggest it!!
Totally agree about Homeland. I’ve been a faithful viewer since Day 1 when it sucked me in and didn’t let go. Just watched the season opener and was really disappointed. I’m going to give it a few more attempts. Fingers crossed that it returns to its former extremely high level of entertainment.
Honestly, I think the first episode of Homeland is always awful, so went in with the right expectations and wasn’t disappointed. I really think it’ll get better! Although I’m not sure how long I can handle crazy Quinn…
Girl, I can never let go of coffee. It completes me and I look forward to it every single morning! But go ahead and post your word! Mine is patience. Patience with myself and for others. Definitely a work in progress but at least it’s going, right?
I would love to read a post about your word of the year!
Proud of you for staying out of Target for over two weeks! Omg. I was so proud of myself for not going this week…and it’s only because my car was in the shop! Otherwise I totally would have gone…and gotten coffee on the way. Don’t know how you do it.
agreed on the Affair episode! my high school (ok and college, post-college, now) heart was exploding. i love him so much!!! Pacey/Cole/Joshua forever.