1. Nothing makes me more excited than neon chalk being in the rotation for playtime.
2. How perfect do these whole wheat zucchini muffins look?! Craving them bigtime today.
3. Who else remembers loving this time back in the 90s because MTV’s Spring Break was on for a week straight? Gosh that was probably the worst thing I could have watched as a tween.
4. So.Much.TV.talk. Okay! Homeland? Killing it. The storyline with Carrie and her daughter kill me. Saul kills me. Ugh! If you are an Elijah lover on GIRLS like I am, then you probably agree that this was the best episode EVER. Yes, apparently I’m pro-GIRLS now that it’s coming to an end. Still watching Billions, Big Little Lies and The Walking Dead (with my hands covering my face). Oh and also, sometimes I’ll watch Grey’s as background noise while editing photos and I’m still convinced they are leading to a Meredith-Alex hookup. And I love that The Catch is back on! It’s so fun.
5. What do you guys think about the Love Actually mini film?!
6. With just one weekend of super perfect weather, I’m reading to start planting flowers and herbs for the year! Totally bummed that I technically probably should wait at LEAST another month (or two – let’s be real), but I’ve got the itch.
7. Who has a killer playlist on spotify right now? I’m in the midst of creating a new one, but desperately need some music inspo.
8. For some reason, this whole hand salad thing makes me laugh out loud. I need to get out more.
16 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
i totally miss the old MTV with spring break! Kids today don’t know what they are missing.
Yessss to the Alex and Meredith hookup…I thought I was the only one suspicious of this for the whole last season.
i remember watching MTV spring break with leroy…. such good memories.
OMG hand salad?!?! To be honest the name “hand pie” has always really bothered me. Like, can’t we call them turnovers, mini pies, pop tarts, sweet empanadas, or ANYTHING else??
Hand pie! It sounds so gross.
I’ve found this season of Grey’s to be so boring. I usually have it on for background also and the other day I caught myself reading the manual to my daughter’s new carseat while it was on. Reading the manual was more intriguing to me! I am totally okay if Meredith and Alex hook up because they’d be great for each other and Jo never did it for me. Loved Girls- though where is Shosh? did I miss something?, haven’t watched Homeland yet this week.
Elijah is my favourite, favourite! This week was so great.
I’m hoping Alex and Mer are not hooking up – TV really just needs some solid male-female friendships.
Playlist: there’s a Big Little Lies one on Spotify that’s pretty decent.
My current Spotify playlist = Happy Chill Good Time Vibes
MTV Spring Break…haha…my parents tried so hard to shield us from this, but were all about it growing up!
I’m anxiously awaiting your March lifestyle favorites!
There’s a Big Little Lies playlist on Spotify!
Elijah is the only redeeming thing about Girls. The rest of the characters annoy me.
Has anyone said you look like Shailene Woodley from Big Little Lies? I think you do.
April Fools is coming up and I think we need a How Sweet hand salad recipe!
Music: I am currently obsessed with Lorde’s new single “Green Light.” It’s a little weird the first time you listen to it, but after the 2nd or 3rd time, I think the beat just sweeps you away and makes you want to dance on a taxi cab in a fabulous hot pink dress, just like Lorde does in the music video. Go. Blast it through your house and go where the music takes you!!
Which herbs do you plant/find most useful?
I used to watch MTV Spring Break with my brothers and my DAD! Ha! Now that I think back on it — what, awkward!!!?
I’m glad I’m not the only one who has the flower and herb planting itch! I’m just so ready for spring!
Thank you for the all the love lately! I’m totally bringing you a muffin next time I see you (jk I’ll probably forget). Also–YES to Girls I’m so sad it’s ending aaaaaand as for playlists, give the Girls HBO spotify playlist a try. There’s some weird songs on it buuut I’d say 75% of them are catchy and it’s overall a good mix of slow and fast songs.
Hand salad! That was hysterical. especially the one “Isn’t hand salad 3rd base?” hahaha