1. I’m having these totally weird moments of wanting to put blond back into my hair. Noooooooooo.
2. We spent all weekend outside planting, doing yard work, putting together furniture (<-Eddie) and I’m still feeling it! It’s a sign that I must be old. But in the meantime, should I do a little post on all the stuff I planted? Herbs, flowers, etc? Maybe just an insta stories tour.
3. Yes please donut-glazed yeasted waffles. Best breakfast ever!
4. In true fairweather fan fashion, I watched the Grey’s Anatomy finale last week because it’s always so crazy. It was crazy, but not as crazy as usual? Like it didn’t end on some insane cliffhanger. Still convinced this sets up the Meredith + Alex connection for the end of the series… at some point.
5. Inside the unicorn economy. Crazzzzzy.
6. Today we created the most epic s’mores bar everrrr. Sneak peek on my insta stories!
7. Currently reading The Forever Summer. It’s cute! This is my favvvorite season to read.
8. My voice is still nonexistent after week three with a bad cold/sinus infection. While I feel generally better, my voice is still SO hoarse! Has this ever happened to you? Not sure what to do about it since not speaking isn’t an option when I’m with a toddler all day. Who lovingly asks 45 billion questions.
9. I am so, so, so excited for this upcoming Memorial Day weekend. So many fun plans! What is on your menu?
11 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
i haven’t actually watched grey’s in years (i’m convinced it would just annoy me, and if i get super curious, i just look up synopses), but alex and mer?? i just can’t imagine that. really hoping that doesn’t happen.
PLEASE do a post on everything you’ve planted. About two months ago I moved into a house that has tons of areas to garden, and my only experience is killing those little pots of herbs you buy at the grocery store. I’m planning it all out, and am hoping to get started in a few days, but it’s so overwhelming and I’m really nervous about killing everything.
Also, I hate-watch Grey’s now, even though I don’t really care about any of the characters anymore, and can’t believe the show is still on. A few episodes ago, they just kept taking long pauses, like while a character would walk across the room. It’s so weird, like, they ran out of story or something? But I’m still watching, so what does that say about me?
s’mores bars? yuuummm can’t wait! my fav summer treat!
i’m totally guilty of falling into the “unicorn trap” – what is it about unicorns and rainbows? and i totally have a lisa frank makeup brush :)
those donut waffles though…yyyuuummm
2. Garden tours are my favorite because I’m a little old lady inside. 5. Lisa Frank did it best. 6. Those s’mores made my heart go pitter patter! I saw REESES. 7. Perfect book to take with me to New England next month, so thanks for that. 8. Got the stuff for your beet whipped feta and Miraval rose for some very girly porch snacks. So excited.
Yes! I’d love to see a post about your garden, and everything you are planting. I now have to work part of the weekend, so my plans for three days of fun are crushed. Queue the sad trombone music. Have a good one and tell us all about your fun plans!
Pingback: Tuesday Things. – Fruitide
I always saw Meredith and Alex as more brother/sister vs romantic relationship haha. I don’t know what will happen with them!!
I would LOVE to see a tour of your garden! And I’m making that delicious pasta salad you shared last week for Memorial Day and I cannot wait!!
1. if meredith & alex end up together i will DIE. like not in a happy way. in a “i can’t believe i’ve wasted literally 1/2 of my life on this show kind of way. noooooo! love them both…individually though, not together!
2. you posted on your ig story yesterday for some requests for summer content! i’d LOVE to learn a little bit more about your herb garden…aka how not to kill everything!!
I would love a post about your garden! I would love an IG stories tour too,but sometimes I get bummed when I miss something on IG stories. I would love a complementary post, even if it’s just pictures!
yay I’m reading the forever summer too. love it so far.