1. I am the lunatic that bought her toddler his own $8 smoothie bowl. How millennial on a scale of 1 to 9 billion is that? Please don’t answer.
2. Writing this as I wait the hour for my glucose test for this pregnancy and figured that they should probably just give us those smoothie bowls instead of the weird drinks. Probably as much sugar in one, RIGHT?! Don’t tell me and spoil my fun.
3. Ummm completely dying because there may be a Sweet Valley High movie?! HELLO. What?! I loved SVU more than Babysitter’s Club!
4. Okay so I’m just super confused with The Bachelorette, even though I didn’t really watch it until last night. It seemed like she really wanted to pick Peter, but since he wouldn’t propose she just settled with the other guy? I mean I know it never works out anyway, but like WTF?
5. The media has made me feel ridiculously, irrationally sad about celeb breakups. Like, I’m still devastated over Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner and now I’m sad over Anna Faris and Chris Pratt. I mean it’s not like I KNOW them. 2017 is the worst.
6. Still cannot handle any horror movie previews on TV, especially late at night. This Annabelle Creation stuff? OMG STOP IT.
8. Just in case you missed it, I shared the before + afters of our kitchen this morning! Also revealing that we are not remodeling people at all and, like, watching HGTV stresses me out. Majorly.