1. I can’t even tell you how much fun we had in Maine and how much we loved it. I’m pretty sure Eddie is already planning for our trip back. It’s more gorgeous that I even expected. And do you know one of the reasons that I’ve always wanted to go there? Because six years ago I read this book and it hooked me.
2. How refreshing and incredible does this pineapple peach lemonade look?!
3. Thoughts on the new Taylor Swift song? So I’m on the fence. The song itself, like the beat and stuff? I love it. It’s catchy. Though it kind of reminds me of Britney Spears. It’s in my head. It was awesome on the elliptical this morning. But if it’s really about all these people… like, can she just stop doing that? Why bring more attention to things like that? How about just GET OVER IT. And then make songs like this!
4. My friends at sugar and cloth live in Houston and are doing a great thing for hurricane harvey victims.
5. I actually was excited to watch Games of Thrones this week with Eddie even though it’s totally not my cup of tea. It was so good!
6. How Martha does it.
7. Also whyyyy am I still so in love with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet? This is why.
8. Totally planning on decorating for fall this coming weekend. I almost always wait until summer truly ends and we get closer to October, but I’m in such a fall mood with all the autumn recipes I’ve been making that I can no longer wait. Plus, it’s never too early to start burning the Leaves candle, right?
9. It would be totally okay if no TV station ever played the trailer for IT again. Like ever ever again.
10. p.s. today is THE DAY! You can finally pre-order a copy of my next book, The Pretty Dish! I would appreciate it so, so much if you guys would order a copy. Preorders are so important to the success of the book!