1. Bourbon delight bars?! UM HELLO.
2. Speaking of which, I still haven’t had a cocktail yet since having Emilia. I KNOW. I was planning on it for Thanksgiving but have a mess of a sinus infection and didn’t think it’d be wise to mix booze and cold meds, obviously. Holding out for later this week and a chilled bottle of champagne in my fridge.
3. This past weekend’s sales were seriously insane and while I’ve never been a Black Friday shopper, we pretty much knocked out all of our shopping this weekend! I bit the bullet and got an Amazon Echo. Now tell me what to do with it?
4. Current favorite Christmas album at the moment? Dave Barnes for me. I can’t quit it.
5. I am so ridiculously excited about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement. Like I think I’m more excited than William and Kate?! I love them! Oh my gosh. I even stayed up in the middle of the night after nursing Emilia reading articles about them.
6. Attempting to decorate for Christmas with a two-year old is, in a word… impossible? He is super into helping right now which is amazing (he basically unloads the entire dishwasher aside from the knives?!) but also… impossible. My mom used to decorate our house at like 2 or 3 AM and now I understand why.
7. The United States of memes. Pretty funny, though I don’t necessarily agree with PA.
8. Tell me about your planner situation for 2018! I might be trying out a new one (or three.. because I can’t decide yet).
9. Pumpkin pie for breakfast for the fifth day in a row? This needs to stop but… maybe tomorrow.