1. All I want at the moment is some goat cheese potato gratin. I mean, RIGHT?!
2. Here’s a weird thing. I think that I’m the only one who ISN’T into the Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning. Now, don’t get me wrong, I adore everything bagels. I’ve made everything hummus and generally enjoy the flavor when it comes to bread and crackers. But I just don’t want it on anything else. I’m not into the hype!
3. I am totally loving the 2018 pantone color of the year: ultra violet! OMG. I mean this is almost as good as the year it was radiant orchid.
4. Are trashy Christmas movies becoming, like, the new soap opera? Did you even watch soap operas? I loved a good Guiding Light episode when I came home from middle school. It was my mom and grandma’s fave.
5. Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, we got the Amazon Echo Show on Black Friday. Max is obsessed with it and it’s so cute listening to him yelling at Alexa to “check the weather” BUT … he now thinks that he can talk to all computers and what not in the house and that they should respond. I mean… maybe in like 2021?
6. Did you see the Starbucks Christmas tree frappuccino? Truly no flavor combo sounds more terrible. Ick.
7. While I wish I could have a vacation mindset all year long, I’m not sure if that is ever how my brain will work.
8. I can’t believe I’m even typing this, but I think we are done watching the Walking Dead. It was our favorite show for soooo long (especially Eddie’s, so this is huge) and it was so good, but we didn’t start it back in October when it began again and with the events of Sunday’s episode (yes I know what happens, ugh), I just don’t think I can watch it again! But I am emotionally unstable right now, so there’s that. Maybe I’ll change my mind eventually.
9. If you have a bit of time today, you can listen to my podcast interview over on paleOMG. I adore Juli so much. Annnnd I will repeat for the millionth time: there isn’t much worse than listening to your own voice/audio. Bah.
10. Last year I did a big 12 Days of Christmas vlogging series and while I can’t really get my act together (hi, Emilia) to do it this year, I am holding a holiday giveaway series starting today of all of my favorite things!