1. I will forever be the person who dots her i’s with hearts. Sorry! But not really sorry.
2. And all I want to eat right now are these funfetti macaroons. I think I’m going to make them for Easter!
3. Over the weekend we did the cool whip dyed-egg thing and it was so fun! The result was a pastel marbled egg which I’ve since dubbed the unicorn egg. All you do is roll a hard boiled egg through cool whip that is dyed with food coloring (like above!) and let it sit for 20ish minutes before gently wiping it off.
4. You’ve probably seen it all over the internet, but this conversation about eating right and eating healthy is perfection.
5. Most days I go crazy because Eddie lives his life with the lights dimmed, like in the kitchen, the living rom, etc. I mean, yes, I think there is a place for dim lights (dinner parties? movie nights?) but he loads the dishwasher and folds laundry in dim lighting and I can never see ANYTHING!
6. If you haven’t listened to the goop podcast with oprah, you must! It’s amazing. I am not a goop believe or anything, but the episode with Oprah is amazing and I’ve heard the others are great too.
7. TV things! We’re so excited that Billions is back. I’m still liking Homeland more than at the beginning. But let’s talk about the most important thing… did you see that Scott Speedman is going to be a possible love interest for Meredith on Grey’s?! O.M.G. Break out the Felicity marathon to celebrate.
8. Umm… caboodles are back! In the 90s, I utilized caboodles for makeup but it’s also where I stashed all my friendship-bracelet making string.