1. Even though I’m basically terrified to sit in the window seat of a plane now, these sunrise views may be worth it.
2. How stunning is this lemon vertical roll cake?!
3. For the last month and a half, I pretty much forgot to record my 1 second everyday app. Whomp whomp. Do I just continue now? I know that you can add stuff in each day, but all of my videos are portraits and not landscapes, so it’s almost pointless.
4. TV! How crazy was the end of Homeland? Scary crazy. Also, how are they going to fix that situation? And how AMAZING was Billions? Sometimes I think they have the best episodes since Sopranos. I love watching Bobby and Chuck together in action and that ending was so, so good. Can’t wait for next week!
5. Okay, I’m convinced. Going to watch The Americans!
6. I’m not a huuuuge believer in horoscopes (even though I’m a scorpio to a T), but I’ve almost gone as far as looking up my kids’ horoscopes when they are acting crazy and off. If my mom reads this she is going to laugh in my face. And not in a good way.
8. We haven’t been super into the bakery cupcake trend the last few years (except for maybe Baked and Wired?!) but Eddie got Sprinkles cupcakes while we were in NYC and they were the best I’ve ever had. New fave!