1. I’m curious as to how you consume content. When it comes to blogs, do you follow for the person – or the specific content? Do you follow blogs for the person behind the blog (meaning that you’ll follow for mostly anything they are doing/going through) or do you follow just for content (recipes, fashion ideas, home decor, etc). Pretty sure I follow most for the person.
2. Majorly majorly craving this pineapple pulled pork sandwich.
3. After I asked you about s’mores combos last week, I may have caved and made a s’more in the microwave this past weekend. Sad. Or brilliant?
4. Completely obsessed with the sauce theory when it comes to meal prepping and eating healthy for the week.
5. The Affair is back! After last year’s finale (and season, ugh), I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it, but I didn’t hate this episode. I wish it had two other people in it (hello!) but oh well – next week. Annnnnd I’m still super into Southern Charm but only on season 2.
6. Our magnolia tree is blooming and it is SO fragrant! Like so fragrant that I walk outside and can instantly smell it even if I’m not near. Can I take those flowers off and do something with them?
7. Being unproductive in a short period of time is totally me. I get so much more done when I have a lot to get done.
8. Embarrassingly got us all (mostly) matching swimsuits. I am now that person.