1. It’s Fat Tuesday so I deem pancakes to be an acceptable dinner. With chocolate chips, of course. Bacon on the side? Scrambled eggs? Breakfast for dinner is always our fall-back meal and I’m not sure why, but I breath a sigh of relief when I make it. And I love cooking new things for dinner!
2. I’m losing it over these salted nutter butter caramel pretzel cookies. WHAT.
3. The internet has destroyed any sense of grammar I once had, but I love this: you can start a sentence with ‘and’ ‘but’ or ‘or!’ Probably because I always do.
4. I am so sad about the passing of Luke Perry. 90210 was my first TV show obsession and even after my mom told me I couldn’t watch it, I would somehow sneak-watch it. I loved Dylan SO MUCH. And I was totally team Brenda. The prom dress she wore. The way she listened to Losing My Religion over and over again when they broke up. It was everything.
5. As for TV this week… I adored a Million Little Things finale. Really loved it! Was super excited to see Chandler Riggs in it too.
6. The best news of my life: Netflix is rebooting the Babysitter’s Club. Now if only we could get another Sweet Valley High reboot, we’d be set. I remember talking about the Babysitter’s Club years ago on Tuesday Things and so many of you had reread the series. I sort of want to do that but also want to have some on the hand (the original!) for when my kids could read them! I’m already a book hoarder though.
7. Please tell me you’ve seen Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell play Taste Buds on Ellen. I laughed so hard I cried. Half of my rambles this week have been about TV-related things. I swear that I have a life. Promise. Maybe.
8. Desperately in need of kid’s closet tips. Do I put shelving in Emilia’s closet? Everything seems so unorganized (even though it all has a place) and I have to figure out a way to make her closet more “useable.”