1. I might be the only one here who is SO excited for daylight saving time – I am LIVING for the extra daylight. A day of exhaustion is worth it.
2. Freaking out over these chocolate pistachio cream thumbprints. Eeeep.
3. Cannot stop listening to the new Jonas Brothers song. Which is crazy, considering I didn’t even know their music as a group much before – back when they were huge, I was just a little bit too old to be into it.
4. Since it seems like I add every book in Reese Witherspoon’s book club to my reading lists, I’m going to start Daisy Jones & the Six tonight! Mostly because it’s written by an author I love and I was JUST talking about how I couldn’t get over the last book I read of hers… I’m so excited.
5. Making me laugh right now: stop calling vegetables steak.
6. So much good TV this week! I thought This Is Us was good and can we just take a moment and recognize that in a flashback, Kate was watching Felicity?! I also really liked Grey’s Anatomy. I haven’t started the HBO version of Serial yet, but I will this week!
7. Last week I did an IG live and looooved it. I always want to do them but feel like life around me is so chaotic and the kids are running and jumping and squealing and all that jazz. But I’d love to just do a chatty IG live every single day for 20 minutes or so!
8. How to deal with imposter syndrome. It’s good.
9. Lindt mini chocolate eggs are available. Just kill me now.
15 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I love Daylight Saving Time. The extra hour of daylight is sooo worth it to me!
also heart DST
DST or Standard Time, I’m fine either way. We get the light no matter what just by the changing of the seasons and nicer weather. I’m a fan of just staying on whatever we are on and not switching back and forth. I loathe the week after losing an hour dealing with feeling off and then a cranky kid who is also feeling off.
Daisy Jones is very fun! I won an ARC for it earlier this spring. Think Fleetwood Mac inspiration. Hope you like it
love the IG live! just so much fun
I am OBSESSED with the new Jonas Brothers song and felt the same way about being too old for them at first.
and also the imposter syndrome read was really good! 👍👌
I love Daylight Savings Time! No more driving home in the dark yay!!
Daisy Jones was so good!! I finished it in a day.
As soon as we “fall back” I immediately feel off. Once DST starts I feel like a normal person again! Sunlight! <3
I love DL savings time! I’m able to go for a walk after work and just love the extra daylight. You IG live chat was so fun! I watched and asked a question which you answered! It was a lot of fun. You’re so real and sweet. Just like you are in my head…which doesn’t sound right but you get the picture.
I just started listening to the Books on Tape version of Daisy Jones and the Six and it’s so good. It’s like a VH1 Behind the Music. The characters are all read by different actors–Benjamin Bratt, Judy Greer, etc.
I’m *loving* Daisy Jones & The Six. I can’t get enough!!
Downloaded Daisy Jones to my Kindle because of this post. Really digging it so far – excited to see where it goes!
Another Reese recommendation- Have you read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine? Or did I read it because you recommended it previously?
Anyway – I love Eleanor and want to be her friend!
I really dig the extra light but, man, I.am.EXHAUSTED! I know it’s only one hour but it KILLS me! Every year. So tired…
I’m loving Daylight Savings Time because my dog is letting me sleep an extra hour!! He wakes up as soon as he sees the sunlight. ☀️
An IG live every day? wow. Curious: do you bill yourself as extroverted? I thought I was pretty evenly split extrovert/introvert until I had 10,000 kids (OK, 4, but still), and then I decided firmly I was a complete introvert. I mean, I am with people and interacting from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I die. Oh well.