1. This past weekend, I totally wiped out in front of a million people at a restaurant. Worse yet, I was carrying Emilia, but managed to magically exhibit freakish mom strength and didn’t let her hit the ground. I was fine but totally mortified and am basically convinced I’ll never get over it.
2. How freaking adorable is this strawberry cake roll?!
3. Just started reading Ghosted last night! Lacy told me about it and loved it. Speaking of, the summer reading list is almost here! Do you want it before memorial day? Or after?
4. Is it just me… or, if you have kids, and you’re looking for background TV to put on while you finish something, whether it be work or cleaning, etc, and there is nothing on, do you actually stop for a moment and consider putting on paw patrol as your background noise? Please say yes.
5. Which brings me to: TV things! I don’t have much else to talk about except for the premier of Southern Charm. I thought it was so forced and ridiculous yet so good.
6. As a follow up to last week, the entire internet agrees that the aperol spritz is really good!
7. While writing a blog post the other day I kept typing “srirancha” instead of sriracha. Which got me thinking – shouldn’t we create srirancha? Sriracha plus ranch.
8. If you are also obsessed with how Bev does her curls, here’s a tutorial! YES.
9. I keep having dreams about snakes. It’s TERRIFYING. I’ve researched and answers are all over the board: they are a sign of abundance, a sign of someone in your life being sneaky, a sign of wisdom, a sign of something terrible, etc. I’m really ready for that to end.
23 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Srirancha would be great.. I’d be trashy and combine salad dressing ranch with bottled sriracha.
On a plate.
Also – book list sooN!!!!!! Need some good reads, I also loved Ghosted.
i feel like we can be friends! ‘on a plate. with fries. or pizza’ YES to all that.
There’s a pizza chain out west (Mod Pizza) that totally has srirancha. And its freakin delicious on top of a pizza.
Trader Joe’s makes a sriracha ranch, tho I’m sure a homemade version would top it – and The spice level could be controlled! I added more ranch to the bottle I got from them because I couldn’t handle it (insert monkey covering eyes emoji)
Srirancha’s been a thing for decades.
TV: I haven’t had that experience, but after the kids go to bed I will wait and watch the end of Curious George before we put on something else
Yes and I totally ordered a 1/2 inch curling iron because of Bev’s hair!
I want the book list as soon as it is ready!!! (So yes, before Memorial Day). Also, I am dying over Bev’s curls and attempted this morning. I realized my small curling iron may be my mom from the actual 90s and I need to get a newer one that has enough heat. Hoping I get her results!
reading list BEFORE Memorial Day please and thank you thank you!!!
Book list ASAP please! Been waiting for it to come out. Need my summer reads and I always refer to your list!
YES to the sriranch!!!😂😂
Yes please to the booklist before the long weekend!
Yep I came here to say that TJ’s did srirancha but I don’t like their version of ranch so I also totally dismissed the srirancha concept. Maybe that should be rectified.
I have never admitted this out loud but I totally HAVE considered putting on Paw Patrol as background noise!! It’s weirdly comforting to me….eek!!!?! (Mom to a 4 year old boy here 🙋🏼♀️😂)
Can I be totally greedy and request book list and rose’ list ?
1.) OMG! Thank goodness you and Emilia are okay. Gotta watch those slick floors.
3.) Only if you have time, please release it before Memorial Day. Otherwise, please release it whenever works best for you.
4. Answer..i prefer Max and Ruby or Blues Clues as my background noise.😉
Have you not started Dead To Me on Netflix yet?? You must! My husband and I loved it, and best of all the episodes are only 30 min each.
Yes to the booklist before the weekend! Also, fingers crossed that you’re bringing back Summer Fridays!!!
The strawberry cake roll looks exactly like one made in an early season of Great British Bake Off, decorations and all. Haven’t tried this recipe, but the recipe from the show was amazing.
Sirancha – Yes, please! I need Bev’s curling iron. Book list, YES!!!
yes to number 4, ha!
Omg…. Srirancha MUST happen. I already knew this, but you’re a freakin’ food genius. DO IT. :)