1. Yesterday morning was the epitome of parenting. I swung my legs out of bed and stepped directly onto a lego.
2. Triple chip chocolate cookies. I die.
3. My life goal is to go to Christmas stroll weekend on Nantucket.
4. So videos of the swedish countryside at Christmas keep popping up in my recommended section of youtube, along with accounts now coming up on my Instagram. It looks like an absolute dream (like the house in snowy woods from The Holiday!) and now I must move there. I mean, speaking of life goals…
5. TV things! Um, did anyone else watch the Lea Michelle Christmas movie on ABC? It was SO good. The exact kind of story that I adore. I also watch to watch Marriage Story!
6. Seriously what did Kevin McCallister’s parents do? To fly first class to France with their huge family, have that gorgeous house and wear Burberry Coats (a detail I JUST caught over the weekend while Max and I watched Home Alone!).
7. I am officially obsessed with the starbucks irish cream coldbrew – maybe now MORE than the pumpkin! It is so, so good. And my starbucks has been out of it for FOUR days. Whaaaat.
8. Growing up, I was PETRIFIED of Santa. Like, petrified. I mean, I made my brothers sleep on my bedroom floor until I was, like, 14. I never liked him, I never sat on his lap or anything. I still get creeped out when we walk by him in the mall.
9. I went to bed fairly early (for me) the other night, then woke up at 11:30 feeling like I had slept an entire night. Like I was ready to get moving. I woke up thinking it was the morning. I mean how does that happen. I wasn’t even excited to go back to sleep.
10. Thoughts on pantone’s new color of the year? While I will never get over how fabulous radiant orchid was in 2014, I’m okay with it.
9 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I loved the Lea Michele Christmas movie – so so cute, and I love both male leads from their previous roles – Bryan Greenberg from One Tree Hill, October Road, and Mindy Project, and Charles Michael Davis from Younger and Grey’s Anatomy!
Also … definitely need to go to Christmas stroll weekend in Nantucket — bucket list item for me!
Just got back from a week in Stockholm with a day in Oslo. Dreamy cannot even describe the quiet beauty of the country. Can not recommend enough. Also, I got a Prinsesstårta, and part of my soul left my body. True story.
Just tried the Irish cream cold brew over the weekend. Loved it. I do like the 2020 color of the year. I feel like it’s a very classic color, I have heard so many people say how their kids are afraid of Santa, how do they bribe their kids to get their picture taken with him?? I have had that feeling to, I will wake up and feel SO well rested to only look over at the clock to see that it’s only midnight, so annoying.
1. yep. been there! now it’s tripping over hair styling tools/cords in the bathroom in middle of the night from the teen queen leaving them where they dropped.
2. I’ve fully wondered about the McAllister family many a time… like wait, what? how is that even possible?
3. Santa hasn’t ever bothered me or my kiddo, however the Easter Bunny? she would have zero things to do with. And if the bunny was at an event? She would give serious side eye and walk as quickly in the other direction as possible. We’ve laughed about it many times- it just creeps her out to have a 6 foot tall bunny that doesn’t talk. I’m positive that she will be feeling the same at age 30. LOL
4. i want to do all the Christmas things everywhere. Sadly my list is longer than my time.
You need to watch The Movies That Made Us Home Alone Episode on Netflix.
How about having zero security line to manage at the airport? I mean, TSA alone ensures you’ll never lose a child again. Ha!
I re-watched both Home Alone’s in the past couple weeks and had the exact same question going on in my head, haha!!! Thanks so much for including the cookies! xo
Santaphobia, or Clausophobia, is the fear of Santa Claus!!! :)
How about a creepy Clown and dolls with eyes that move……they can all hang out with some of the
Pantone..oh dear….not my favorite this year.
I’m not an iced coffee drinker, but that Starbucks Irish Cream brew is calling out to me, maybe tomorrow.