1. Is anyone else freaking that it’s almost October?! How?!
2. The habit dip. Wow. Reading this was life changing for me.
3. This past weekend was the most perfect fall weather – it was actually a little cold. I refuse to get excited about it though as I’m sure the temps will go back up to 85.
4. Also, over the weekend I realized that we have zero family photos together since the pandemic began. I think I’m challenging myself to take a family pic of the four of us once a week for the rest of the year!
5. Really want these cinnamon roll biscuits.
6. Have you noticed that there is a pumpkin shortage? It’s making me crazy – I did get a few cans on amazon, but my stores are usually stocked year round. Did we replace clorox hoarding with pumpkin hoarding?! I have a pumpkin recipe coming tomorrow and rest assured that you can also use butternut squash for it! P.S. there are a few cans online at target too… run!
7. TV Things!! Well, I’m still just in a vicious spiral of Friday Night Lights. I’m at the end of season 2. Is it crazy to say I’m even more of a Matt Saracen fan than Tim Riggins?!
8. This year doesn’t work without meal planning. I could not agree more. Even though we are home so much more, more meal planning has saved me.
9. I actually went to Target in person (have been doing delivery since March) and I have to say, maybe the pandemic finally stopped them from trying to convince everyone to open a redcard?! Not one word was said about it.
10. Starting The Roommate tonight. What are you reading?!