1. I’ve always loved election day and loved voting. I don’t know if it’s because my mom always took us when we were kids, or that my birthday has fallen on election day before. But I’ve always felt lucky to be able to vote and can’t wait to vote today!
2. Setting the clocks back has made me lose my mind! It seems SO dark now. I walked around for most of the day yesterday thinking it was Tuesday. Usually this does not affect me that much, but maybe since we are home all the time now, it is. 2020 would have been such a great year to do away with that whole thing.
3. Oh my gosh: oreo meringue brownies. I need these.
4. Are you on the Christmas bandwagon this year? I’m usually on the Christmas music train on November 1st because I love it so much. The year I started my blog I was so miserable in my job that I actually started Oct 1! Ha. I won’t start decorating until next weekend though – I like to wait until after Emilia’s birthday which is this week.
5. I’m obsessed with Rachel’s beginner’s guide to Bravo.
6. TV things!! Okay thoughts on This Is Us? I liked how the kept it current but it was a lot to rewatch and relive it all again. Also, I watched Holidate on Netflix. It was cute! Um, also very excited that Virgin River is coming back at the end of November!
7. The magic of a fresh start!
8. Every few months we go through a cereal obsession. I love a good bowl of cereal but we aren’t a cereal family, I guess? But every now and then, Eddie and I will get into it at the same time (right now it’s multigrain cheerios!) and just demolish a box. Why is it so good.
17 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Daylight savings time hit me yesterday when I thought it was later than it was, We did not need the extra hour in 2020. They should’ve saved it for next year :-) I always love the Hallmark Christmas movies, cheesy or not they help get me on the bandwagon, I love cereal, I will go on a Life cereal kick every once in a while, there vanilla flavor is SO good. Frosted cheerios were always a favorite for me. How is it Emilia’s birthday already?! Where did the time go?!
Ha! I just ate a bowl of multigrain cheerios before bed last night. It made me so happy :)
Who are you voting for though?
She’s a caring and kind person. I have an inkling 💙
I hope so! But Jessica is also rich and white with a big platform… so I want to know :)
I’m obsessed with cereal right now, but mostly honey nut cheerios or honey nut chex, yummmmmm!
Apple Jacks should count as a serving of fruit
I voted in PA today!
yes to cereal!! I go in phases too. I highly recommend putting vanilla soy milk on Life cereal or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Such a treat!
I thought This Is Us was really well done but a lot to to digest as a 2 hour episode. Hubby and I fluffily enjoyed Holidate (but probably won’t admit that to many!)…my guess is we watch it again before Christmas.
Have you read Virgin River? I loved the show and after searching for the premier date I discovered there’s over 20 books in the series?! I had no clue it was a book. I’m trying to decide if that’s the perfect series to tackle this Winter.
I THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS TUESDAY TOO! How was it not?? Also, I can take down half a box of golden Graham’s in one episode of West Wing. 💪🏻
Yayyyyy! Thank you for Virgin River news!! I love that series. Definitely a good pick me up (even though the show makes me cry!) for the end of this month.
Have you tried any of the pumpkin cereals like the pumpkin Cheerios? Those look so good! Thanks for not saying who you voted for. I read food blogs to escape the madness of politics and am so sad when they turn political. Let’s all just have a cupcake and be kind to eachother.
Yeah Brenda – you definitely just outed yourself as a Trump supporter. Gross.
You like Trump? Ilike Biden. But that is okay, we all have voices of different pinions and why we chose either of them is important. Stay safe and healthy everyone!
I’m obsessed with cereal right now, but mostly honey nut cheerios or raisin nuts, and Kreggs Mini Wheats!