1. I am absolutely dying over this peanut butter chocolate pecan pie.
2. All Max wants for Christmas is the tape recorder from Home Alone 2! Haha. He doesn’t really understand that they don’t make it anymore (I saw one on ebay for like $900 or something insane) and thinks he is getting one. Oh boy.
3. 10 simple things to try if you’re stressed.
4. Had my first eggnog latte of the year and it was just perfect. Really wishing they’d do an eggnog cream cold brew!
5. TV Things! Okay we have to discuss Grey’s. Jo and Jackson are the romance I didn’t know that I needed. I liked the special ending too, but also hate it because it’s not “real?” You know? Either way, it was fun. And shocking. Also don’t feel like I can watch the show because it’s just reliving 2020 again and again and again. Also going to start The Queen’s Gambit and The Undoing.
6. How to move into action. OMG I LOVE this. It can be applied to so many things!
7. Someone please tell me why my kids only want to watch Halloween movies. I (not-so-secretly) hate Halloween (the kids don’t know this, of course) and continuing to watch Halloween movies mid-November is as bad as it gets. Hello! It’s holiday movie watching season! Right now!
8. Why oh why do I want these light blue ugg clogs? I haven’t gone anywhere since March and they are kind of ugly but maybe they make me feel like it’s 2002 again or something.
10 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I have Starbucks add eggnog to my coffee or cold brew, I know its not the same but still so good.. Just finished The Queens Gambit and loved it. Hope they do another season. Remind them that Christmas is cookie & candy season. Love that Max loves the Home Alone movies. Such classics! Well now they are anyway! How is the first one 30 years old, Yikes!!
A Talkboy! OMG I had one, but the pink and purple Talkgirl version. I LOVED it and drove my parents insane with it.
Also, quarantine makes you do ridiculous things. I vehemently hate Crocs, but caved and bought a pair of the slides as indoor shoes. I wore booties last weekend and was in pain. Pre quarantine I wore these same shoes for ~12 hours at a time no problem.
Watching Grey’s stressed us both out. If it continues like that, we won’t be tuning in. Made me super anxious.
OMG! I am here for an eggnog cream cold brew.
Hi! Starbucks Barista here…I do this all the time. Just (politely) ask the barista to make Eggnog Cold Foam (with the straight eggnog, not the mix). If you’re so inclined, have them add a pump of Chestnut Praline to the cold brew and some Praline topping on the foam. Trust. It’s sooo good!
We watched the Queen’s Gambit, it started out rather dark, but it was amazing…Bonita
#8…i contemplate things like this everyday in my 50 pretend carts from various online stores…lol
I also hate halloween and hate that my children are obsessed with halloween episodes of shows and Vampirina. -_-
Buy Online Some Other Products To Click Here.