1. This galentine’s day cookie box is super cute!
2. As I mentioned before, these little micro holidays give me something to look forward to with the kids so much! So on the list for this week is baking some heart sugar cookies, maybe doing a valentine’s scavenger hunt and making heart shaped pizza! I feel like I’m five again.
3. How to celebrate every day. I love this and think it’s so important right now!
4. Are you team tuck-the-sheets in or team leave-the-sheets loose when it comes to bedtime? I firmly believe in tucking all the sheets in, at the bottom and sides of of the bed. Eddie and I have literally fought over this since we got married. It improved somewhat when we moved and got a king bed, but I swear this man rips the entire bed apart in the middle of the night!
5. The reviews of these new TJ’s products are pretty hilarious.
6. TV things!! This past week I watched Fake Famous (which was insane, especially since I started blogging before FB fan pages, IG and pinterest existed!) and also Framing Britney. Have you watched the Britney doc yet? It’s fairly short but just unbelievable. It’s hard to comprehend how she was treated just a mere 10-11 years ago. A lot of it would never fly today.
7. Any superbowl commercial favorites? I liked the door dash one with Daveed Diggs (adore him) and the toyota one with Jessica Long, the Paralympic swimmer pretty much had me in tears.
8. Late Saturday night I found myself in an IG vortex of gucci westman, watching her do her makeup for hours. I haven’t been that inspired by makeup in, like, ten years! Made me want to order every single one of her products.
9. Shortcuts to make house cleaning easier. Um can we just all have a live-in housekeeper until the end of time? Pleeeease?
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
All I can think of is the Seinfeld episode where George very passionately is telling the hotel he wants his sheets untucked and Jerry ends up getting the bed with untucked sheets!
Here’s how my wife and I have solved the bedsheet problem. We replaced our king-sized comforter and flat sheet with two twin-sized duvets and duvet covers. Each partner gets the material and weight they prefer. And no more stolen covers! We make our bed every morning, and it doesn’t look messy. In fact, I think it’s easier to make the bed with two smaller duvets. I know everybody has different living arrangements, but we NEVER have visitors to our bedroom, but on the off chance that we expect bedroom visitors, we can always throw our old king-sized comforter over the bed. As someone who sleeps in my bed 8 hours or so every night, I can tell you with 100% conviction I’m more concerned with how comfortable it is than how it looks when I’m not in it.
We do this too! I like a sheet, my husband does not. I sleep hot, my husband does not. We sleep much better with our own twin duvets!
You really do need all of the Westman Atelier products. Amazing, clean, beautiful. I reach for them so often to do a quick everyday makeup look.
Hiring someone to clean my house has been on my to do list for months. . .
Love that makeup!!!
After this is over with, I am throwing away all my old makeup and starting fresh, having a consult.
Where is the recipe for those adorable heart shaped hand pies/or filled cookies in today’s post!!!
these heart pies! https://www.howsweeteats.com/2019/02/mini-heart-pies/
It looks like someone came in and destroyed our bed every morning between my husband and dog! When I sleep alone, the bed barely looks touched LOL. But I tuck the sheets back every morning when I make the bed :) D