1. Give me all the peanut butter & jelly milkshakes!
2. Did you know you can get levain bakery cookies in the freezer section? Um, we’ve tried them and they are pretty incredible. Also dangerous. They take seven minutes to warm up and that’s IT.
3. Absolutely love these journaling prompts.
4. I know I rave about how much I love my passion planner, but I just discovered the full focus planner. Think I need to try it!
5. TV things!! Who has watched Coda?
6. How to make a menu that accommodates everyone. This is great.
7. Might have snagged some of the best school supplies for myself too. The 1.0mm sharpie pens? I die.
8. Oh I love this: how to deal with things ever changing. Being resilient and having structure but not too much.
9. We are literally eating our weight in corn and tomatoes right now! Send help.
10. On that same note, probably going to get a pumpkin cream cold brew today…
9 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
As in past years, our tomatoes are growing like they’re on steroids! Yesterday we picked some to roast and freeze – I weighed one of the largest and it was over 2#. You would think that at that size, it would have been not very good but it was fine in flavor and texture. I also made a tomato pie for dinner and used a variety of all the heirlooms we grow…so good.
P.S. just love the veggie onsies that Jordan looks so adorable in. I think kids look so cute in bright colors – like Max’s Nike-wear and Emilia’s rainbow fashions!
I watched CODA last weekend. What a beautiful movie. Even if the ultimate outcome is a bit predictable it’s how they get there that’s interesting and enjoyable. Glad I had a box of tissues nearby when watching it!
Sometimes I really think we are soul sisters!
Those sharpie pens cause fights around the office.
We have been making levain choc chip cookies butI have yet to find them in my area! We did get a Crumbl cookies by us recently, and their milk chocolate chip cookie is pretty fantastic!
Ahh, I just had an absolutely massive plate of tomatoes for lunch. Then took the seeds out and threw them in my planters for next year. I don’t like to buy grocery store tomatoes because they’re never worth it, but I will mow through the backyard ones without stopping.
Coda was brilliant! I heard someone say it was a tear jerker and I held it together til about the last half hour and then it was nonstop waterworks for me. The last exchange that the daughter and dad have together – OMG!
Getting a pumpkin cream cold brew has been the best part of my day so far! I mean it’s almost September right?! Bring on the pumpkin!
Oh yes to those Levain cookies, freezer aisle at Whole Foods! Jessica,which ones have you tried and what’s your favorite?
One caution about the full focus planner: they’re expensive and they only cover ONE QUARTER so if you use them for a year, you’re looking at a $300-400 planner experience!
I had a pumpkin spice latte this morning and it was everything. It’s never too early to start!!