1. This is definitely my preferred color palette for fall. Who wants orange pumpkins when you can have PINK?!
2. Oh hello apple cider slushies! I live for this.
3. Guys when do you want my gift guides? I try not to be influencer-y with my gift guides. I’ve done them for over a decade, long before affiliate links were a thing, and I love sharing them. They are often made up of things in my favorites posts and things I truly have and love, or plan to buy. For years I’ve posted them the second week of November, but with this supply chain stuff – do you want them earlier?
4. This past weekend I ended up getting most of my holiday gifts and it felt soooo good. My goal is always to be done with shopping and decorating and everything by December 10th or so, that way I can fully enjoy the fun season with the kids!
5. Love this! Your biggest dreams don’t include a house full of stuff.
6. TV things!! Highlight of my week is watching Impeachment. Bernie Feldstein is SO good. Have you watched it yet? The whole cast is really incredible. I also watched The Way Down documentary which is truly insane.
7. On another note, we have been watching the new My Little Pony on Netflix. Not only is it awesome but the soundtrack? INCREDIBLE. It gives me Hairspray vibes. I totally have listened to it alone without the kids.
8. A bunch of healthy things to do before 7am. Not sure I’ll ever be able to not look at my phone.
17 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Gift guides earlier, YES!! Number 4 in this post…I think many of us want to get shopping done earlier this year with talk of product shortages 😩
Earlier is definitely better when it comes to the gift guides this year! Not only because of supply chain issues, but because Hanukkah falls in November. I’m already shopping and the grandparents have been asking for lists for their grandkids for a few weeks now.
Yes to early gift guides!
Yes please on early gift guides! Yours are some of my favorite and I’ve already started shopping because of the supply chain stuff!
Ok that morning thing made me laugh out loud – do they really expect us to do ALL those things before 7am?!? Also, my mother would disown me if I called her before 7am and it wasn’t an emergency, lol!
I just now read the beginning so ok, but I stand by my mother comment, haha!
Yes, earlier on gift guides please!
I try to be done with the bulk of Christmas shopping by Dec 1 every year- this year we started earlier. for the same reasons you mention, I don’t want to be running around like a chicken all of December and also this year supply chain
Would love your gift guides early! I always look forward to them!
Please share earlier! I am on maternity leave and want to knock out all my shopping before I go back to work 😂
Yeeees! The MLP is my jam! When she wraps about being a unicorn, gahhh! It’s been on repeat in this household. 🎶 This is how a unicorn hoops…hoops!
Oh and gift guides would be great earlier!
Yes to earlier gift guides!
I’m all done with my son’s gifts (he’s 5) but still browsing for my husband. I say put gift guides up!
Yes, please send out your gift guides early. They’re so great…I get several ideas from them.
The earlier the better for gift guides! I like to get my shopping DONE.
3 – YES!
Here is my problem…how do you shop so early ? How do you get people to give you their lists/tell you what they want ? i get it maybe for your kids obvi they are constantly telling you what they want but for like parents, older sibs, sig other, etc ? i always want to start early and i always ask early but cant get people to say what they want until it feels like at least dec 15.
yes, yes, yes! please do the gift guide ASAP. I LIVE for them, for myself and my family/friends. Not influencer-y at all, you have the BEST recommendations