1. Eddie does the most amazing Halloween decorations outside of our house, and then wants to kill me because first thing on Nov 1st I’m all “please remove them now!!” because it’s the holiday season and I would rather not have giant spiders and skulls outside while I blast my christmas music. You know?
2. How incredible is this pumpkin gingerbread farm stand?!
3. We are all loving the silicone pop-it sensory toys in this house. Have you tried them? I could sit on the couch for hours and pop that thing if I had the time.
4. 17 1-minute habits to change your life. I love these clickbait habit posts. Ha!
5. TV things!! I finished YOU and omg. I loved it, but definitely thought there would be more of a cliffhanger ending?
6. Also can we talk about how one of Max’s favorite things to watch is America’s Funniest Home Videos? Apparently we’re still living in the 90s over here.
7. One of my favorite things this season have been my halloween earrings. And now there are christmas ones! I am convinced that this stuff is being made because the kids of the 90s, who had moms that wore seasonal puffy paint sweatshirts, are now turning into moms themselves and want to wear seasonal accessories.
8. Why didn’t I know that “going to look at fall leaves” was called leaf peeping? Is this a new thing?
9. Needed this: create a place for everything that matters!
11 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Bauble Bar has the best earrings!
I found a thrift shop near my house and they have so many Bauble Bar things. As if someone cleaned their jewelry closet and gave everything away!
Omg I totally made and wore puffy paint seasonal sweatshirts when I was a kid 🤣
Your #8 reminded me of this scene from The West Wing.
I think it’s been called ‘leaf peeping’ for a while now..
seasonal earrings! yes! i don’t wear anything else ‘seasonal’ except maybe christmas pjs but the earrings i have fun with (more so when my daughter was little and liked to pick them out each day for me)
You was so good. i’ve read all three books and wasn’t sure what they were going to do here.. season 3 has some components of book 3 but overall was quite different. I still loved it, but am curious where season 4 will go
I had to Google the pop it toys as I had no idea what you were talking about. After checking them out, I think I would be with you…popping for hours on end.
They are just a reusable version of the plastic packing bubble wrap. I used to love popping those things. My 5 year old students were addicted to them and would get so excited when I brought them into the classroom.They loved walking on them with their shoes off( socks still on). Transforming bubble wrap into a toy was quite genius.
Thank you for this post! I simply must have the sugarplum earrings! Since the one big cultural thing we do every year is go to the Nutcracker.
I can remember taking classes at Michaels using puffy paint because my mom signed me up. Leaf peeping is huge up here in Mass and NH. I love it, I think we’ve been saying it for years.
No, I refuse to believe “leaf peeping” is a thing we’re calling anything hahaha. There is never a good enough reason to use the word “peeping”. It’s like throwing “penetrate” into casual conversation. I refuse!! Lol. Also, thanks for creating the gift guides early. They’ve been helpful!
It’s best just out of the oven, when it’s still a little crispy around the edges and warm all the way through. Because the end slices are the best, I prefer to eat them. Tommy always comes home to find both ends chopped off and eaten whenever I make this recipe. It’s perfectly natural.
P.S take my online class for me
Each team will have 4 chances to send the ball 10m forward. When you pass 10m down the road, you will have to put the ball down and start again in 10m. After 4 phases to the side, if not over 10m distance, the ball will be passed to your team.
The main rule in the Retro Bowl game is also the typical American football rule. When two teams (11 players each) play against each other. The goal is to score more points than your opponent in the allotted time before the tournament.
While blowing up my Christmas music during the holiday season, I learned about https://www.newsplana.com/free-content-writing-courses-with-certification/ and I’m glad I found a solution to my writing problems.