1. Are you guys playing Wordle?! I am obsessed. I’ve managed to almost all since I started playing but there are many that I barely got on the last try, attempting to unscramble the words on paper, haha! I love it.
2. Um this smoked spicy pomegranate margarita? I need one.
3. Yesterday we had a legit snow day and it was so fun. What’s your go-to snow day meal? There were SO many things I wanted to make that it was hard to choose. I ended up going with my vodka pasta and parmesan chicken.
4. Our friendships evolve because we do. This is amazing.
5. Last week I went an entire day without realizing I was wearing my shirt inside out. WHYYYY.
6. TV things!! Totally forgot to mention Euphoria last week. It’s still wild to me but I actually got into this season quickly since we know the characters. It’s just so dark! We’re also watching 1883 and I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It’s just very depressing and I’m not in a mental state for that. Ha! Still can’t get over last week’s Dexter finale.
7. Please tell me that the Encanto soundtrack is also running your life. We don’t talk about Bruno.
8. How to make the most of your 24 hours.
9. I am able to tell the year just by looking at certain food photos of mine. The style dictates the year. Isn’t that funny?
10 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
9). I’ve been following you since 2010 (check in everyday!) and I make a ton of your recipes. Looking at the photographs- I can remember where I was when I first made them!
(You have a 2011 recipe for tilapia and blueberry salsa that I made the night before starting grad school. I ended up using the leftover salsa on chicken for lunch the next day and one of my classmates asked why I was eating blue chicken and then became one of my best friends)
My family’s go-to snow day meal is cheeseburger casserole. It’s got ground beef, mushrooms, green olives, Velveeta, and cream of mushroom soup in it and is topped with slivered almonds. Healthy? No. Delicious? Absolutely!
This sounds great. Velveeta and green olives in anything is my jam. Can you send me the recipe you use? I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Is no one watching Yellowjackets? The present day cast is stellar; Christina Ricci and Juliette Lewis are especially fantastic. The finale was as bananas as Dexter New Blood! Can’t wait for season two.
Haha I have recently been watching Encanto and instantly laughed when reading We don’t talk about Bruno :D
Have you not watched yellowjackets? You love the ’90s! Don’t sleep on the show!
The Encanto soundtrack is amazing and I can’t get it out of my head either! What else can I do? (See what I did there?) 😉
I save pics of food on my phone for that very reason! Instant memories:)
Yes to the Encanto soundtrack. I read a mainstream review that dinged Lin-Manuel on the music, and I was like, what movie were you watching?!?!
Snow day meal for us is beef and noodles or chicken and noodles, with mashed potatoes and dense, soft rolls. Or potato/ ham/ dumpling chowder. We don’t get much snow in St. Louis though!
No no no! (LOL) Same at our house!