1. Deep dish pizza bread. Oh my goodness. I need it.
2. Very tempted over here to get the breville one touch espresso machine. Do you have one?! Tell me about it! Like talk me out of it please.
3. Making a reality based habit change. I LOVE this. So much.
4. About to go on a huuuuge spring cleaning bender over here. Actually think I’m ready to Marie Kondo a few things from 2019 that have stuck around through the last crazy few years.
5. I’ve already started making the list for my summer reading list (it comes out in May!) – and it has me SO excited for summer releases. Right now I’m reading Reckless Girls. It’s pretty good.
6. TV things!! I finished all of Inventing Anna (I loved it!) and am all caught up on Pam and Tommy. We’re also caught up in 1883 and oh.my.gosh. I wish that series could continue forever. Was not my favorite episode of Euphoria but I am also old, so.
7. Reporting back here that I tried the coconut syrup in the diet coke and it’s insanely delicious. Now I’m mad that I even tried it.
8. All I really want to know if is you’d eat cheese and cookies together.
9. ‘Tis the season for chocolate peanut butter eggs!!
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
another good blog to read is Becoming Minimalist. There are some great articles here. Thanks for the Zen website, will check that out as well.
We upgraded our Nespresso to a Breville Barista Pro Touch 2 years ago & we love it. It takes time to learn the machine & how to dial in beans to pull a proper shot (not difficult, just a learning curve), so I liked that the Touch model is more automatic/less manual than other Breville models.
I know that link is to the pairing of cheese and cookies, but I actually made the gouda and apple cookies off the NYT website and they’re pretty good and a good jumping off point for tweaks of all sorts. I ended up eating them for breakfast. So I guess what I’m saying is, yes, I’ll eat cheese with cookies.
Tell me more about the coconut syrup in Diet Coke? Sounds good. I did a quick google and see 2014 links for dirty coke. Is that it? Thanks for filling us in!!
I’d eat every single one of those cookie/cheese combinations 😂 I saw a recipe for brownies with sharp cheddar awhile back, and now I wanna go make them! I love weird combos like vanilla ice cream and chili crisp (it’s good with green tea ice cream as well) and PB sandwiches with pickled jalapeños 🤷🏻♀️
As a lover of theater, I thought this week’s Euphoria was amazing! I’m surprised you didn’t, since you and your mom enioy seeing shows. It took me a second to get into it, but I really loved the whole “production”. And Fez!!!!!
Ok that was my longest comment ever 😂
generally no to cheese & cookies together. but YES please to separate. i really really want a fancy breville and have looked 500 times but cannot pull the trigger. i find one bad review and im like see. its not worth it. also they seem big ? i also drink almond milk and have NEVER found a frother that really works. just bubbles or 2 second froth. i want foam if im paying that much !
Yes on (some) cheeses with (some) cookies. I love, love brie or sharp cheddar with a good oatcake (Effie’s Oatcakes are like butter cookies, and the chocolate ones are amazing too), and now I’m going to try gouda with chocolate chip. Sweet and salty, right? = )
Another fun, up and coming blog is Tell Me About It – intended to be an interactive blog for discussions/conversations!!