1. Making these almond joy stuffed dates ASAP.
2. I love that it is March 1st. The first two months of the year are always so gloomy. And since I’m now a mom of little kids I’m planning on putting leprechaun footprints around the house and dyeing our milk green like a complete lunatic. I don’t even know me!
3. Definitely want to crawl in a hole and hide forever when I read my tuesday things posts from 12 years ago. Eeeep.
4. How to overcome procrastination.
5. TV things!! Have you watched Somebody Somewhere!? I love it. The 1883 ending… omg. The new Grey’s episode… eh. Scott Speedman was the best part. And the Euphoria ending! I can’t even believe that.
6. Oh and if you love to read like I do, I highly suggest listening to the new bone marry bury fiction podcast that becca from bad on paper wrote!
7. Max got a new pair of sunglasses and opened the box and said “wow! under armor is so nice. all you have to do is pay for sunglasses and they give you a sticker and a box for free.” He was so serious and I could not stifle the laughter.
8. My favorite cup I talk about all the time is back in stock at 12 EST today. This thing saves my life everyday. And I’ve gifted so many of them!
5 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Wait until he get the box that comes with a new phone!
Did I need another one of those cups? No I did not. Did I need one in that pretty grapefruit color? No I did not. Did I buy it anyway? Yes, Yes I did. Did I then go to the Lululemon Website and see a sweatshirt that I do not need that matched it perfectly and placed an order for that too? Of course I did!
Yep – grapefruit got me too! Totally don’t need another one, but I just couldn’t resist that fun color.
At least we’ll be hydrated…
I need one of those cups! I started a new job today (in a hospital) and I could not even find a water fountain!
I would love to hear (even in a post…? :)) all of the things you do around your house to mark seasonal things/holidays. I always enjoy hearing about them and could use some inspiration!