1. Treat your mind like your home. Love this.
2. I’m forever an almost-burnt toast type of person.
3. Majorly craving this shoreline salad. Looks so so good.
4. Totally considering getting one of those little countertop gardens because I just can’t wait for fresh herbs. Do you have one?!
5. TV things!! Hmmm I am not really watching much right now. Having such a hard time with Grey’s but loving all the Scott Speedman. Felicity for life! Maybe I’ll rewatch that now. I am loving The Dropout but hate to wait each week! I watched Bad Vegan too.
6. Still can’t get over Jessica Chastain’s oscars dress. In.Credible.
7. Have you heard about how Tom Hanks is filming a movie here in Pittsburgh and keeps popping up surprising people?! So fun.
8. I am obsessed with the idea of a gentle reminder calendar.
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I got hooked on the limited series on NBC…The Thing About Pam…starring Renee Zellweger. It dramatizes a true story from Dateline of a woman who murdered her best friend and then schemed to implicate the husband. Renee’s character, Pam Hupp(?), is so creepy, so evil, so manipulative you just can’t turn away. Renee had to totally change her appearance, mannerisms and voice.
It is quite a story and the series is worth watching.
I am wondering if there will be a surprise announcement for the end of Grey’s…especially given Meredith got a professional offer she could not refuse and personal revelation that could be life changing.
I have a countertop garden also a lettuce grow which is amazing. The lettuce grow goes out in warm weather abs during winter you have grow lights. Fresh herbs and produce all year round!
We have an Aero countertop garden. I gave it to my husband for Xmas. We can’t keep up with the herbs they’re growing so quickly! We’ve got basil, Thai basil, parsley, mint, and thyme. It’s so nice for the winter! We keep it in a room where the lights won’t be annoying because they need to be on for 15 hours a day or something like that.
We also have the aero garden. It’s a small version of our lettuce grow and we love both.
Jess! Is that the truffle-sesame sprinkle on your toast photo? You turned me onto it years ago but I ran out and cannot for the life of me remember where I got it!
hahah YES!!! great eye, i love that you got hooked on it too. this is an old photo, but i used to find that on etsy!
I just bought myself an Aerogarden so I could have basil and other herbs year-round! 2 weeks in and I have the cutest little plants already- love it !
I bought an Aerogarden in January. We have it hiding in our basement (the lights are BRIGHT!!!) and I think it’s a little too cold (~ 60 degrees) for it so some of the herbs aren’t thriving like they should. My mint, dill, and thyme are going crazy. One of the basil plants is tiny and the other one barely sprouted. The parsley is growing OK. I really wanted a lot of basil! It’s wonderful to get your own fresh herbs whenever you want in the winter!!