1. Dying over these peanut butter marshmallow cookies. Whoa.
2. Last night Max declared that he heard a “new song” and asked alexa to play “We didn’t start the fire.” Hahaha.
3. My kids also recently got the game Simon. Totally took me back! What was your favorite game as a kid? I really did love monopoly.
4. Totally going to use this decluttering list for some spring cleaning.
5. TV things! Um, I watched The Ultimatum – I mean I got sucked in like crazy. It’s even more nuts and addictive than Love Is Blind. Have you watched? It’s WILD.
6. I love the idea of family cleanup every evening.
7. Also wish I had an unrealistic amount of counter space for all the appliances I want out. You know, like multiple different coffee makes like a crazy person. Maybe a toaster oven, air fryer, slow cooker, everything! Still not the instant pot though. No way.
8. Currently reading One Night On The Island. What are you reading?!
13 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I need to finish Season 2 of Love is Blind and then I want to try The Ultimatum!
I loved One Night on the Island, listened to it last month. Now I’m listening to Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘em Dead, first one was great this one is pretty good so far!
I always love Sorry, Uno and Trouble, I think popping the dice is still fun as an adult. Love that Max is liking the “new” 80’s music, LOL. It’s amazing to me that it’s still SO good.
I have very limited counter space so I debated forever before I purchased a stand mixer. I could not resist the copper mini Kitchenaid. The only other appliances are a Cuisenart ice cream maker and a toaster…my priorities clearly are baking, ice cream and bread! I am not a coffee drinker so I am saved from that appliance.
Happy Easter. I look forward to pictures of your littles in their Easter outfits.
I binged on the The Ultimatum this weekend, although I totally fast forward through alot of LOONG senseless talks and Alexis who was so very annoying. It was a ridiculous concept that I could not stop watching.
Just finished reading Girl In Ice. SO SO good. Finished in one night. “We didnt start the fire” made me laugh hahah :)
currently reading We Are Not Like Them by Christine Pride and Jo Piazza – amazing!
You are too kind for mentioning my cookies Jessica! They are soo good!♥️
NICE AND REALLY INTERESTING, THANKS FOR SHARING
Reading Caste. I just got the Cuisinart air fryer, haven’t used it yet. I need more counter space!
I must have played a million games of CLUE! my daughter has my old game now and when we opened it to play, we found old scorecards from when I played with (and lost to, ha) my dad. So sweet!
100% agree on the small appliances. Also the air fryer deserves a small pedestal. LOL.
Lol that’s so funny b/c my neices (9 and 10) LOVE We didn’t start the fire, even though they have no idea what he’s even saying. For awhile there we were listening to it almost daily.
I started “One Night on the Island” but had to return to the library before I finished! I just finished reading “One Italian Summer” by Rebecca Serle – it was cute but In Five Years is still my favorite of hers.
Currently reading a non-fiction book called “Funny Farm”