1. Peony season is the best season.
2. Tie dye sprinkle pie!! Oh my gosh.
3. We ordered Ina Garten’s chocolate cake from goldbelly last week! It was just kind of… meh. The recipe is amazing but I think I’d rather just bake it myself here. This is the second time I’ve ordered something from goldbelly and been underwhelmed. Have you tried anything?
4. Can I really put life on easy mode?!
5. We’re deep in the midst of making our summer bucket list. This stage is so fun.
6. TV things!! So much good TV – last week’s episode of This Is Us was crushing! We watched Ozark… I started The Flight Attendant too! I never ended up watching the first season of that.
7. What are you looking for most this summer? Easy dinner ideas? Grilling? Lunch? Cocktails? Tell me below!
8. I love this method of creating simple family routines.
19 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Agreed, Peony season is the best!! I am always on the hunt for a good cocktail or mocktail, that isn’t loaded with sugar, but still taste sweet, does that make any sense?! Plus I am all about the super quick side dishes in the summer.
Looking for easy dinners that are dairy, soy, and egg free that a full time working mom of two can throw together during the witching hour while cluster feeding the baby.
Easy dinners and cocktails!
Def easy dinners! We’re expecting our first at the end of June so I was just combing through your ideas for freezer meals. I guess easy cocktails too 😉
Definitely easy dinners! Had your sesame soy beef bowls this week! Yummy and easy!
Pittsburgh girl living in FL here to report that the Primanti’s delivery from Goldbelly is SPOT ON. We’ve ordered it more than a handful of times, and I have no regrets!
Easy dinner recipes for the grill! I have a goal to get outside as much as possible this summer, but there is just not much time during the weel after getting home from work and before the baby goes to bed. So as many dinners outside, including cooking, is my plan!
Mostly looking for no oven meals! Try to generate the least amount of heat I can in the summer :)
YES, I second this!
Looking for your summer country playlist on Spotify! They’ve been my go to playlists for the last two years.
Dinners that can be eaten as a picnic at the pool/on the comfy deck chairs (not at the table) that aren’t just a salad!
The Russ & Daughters chocolate babka from Goldbelly was pretty amazing.
Marinades, salads, bowls, and your epic salad dressings!
Would love easy dinners and easy side dishes to take to BBQs!
I ordered a cherry pie through Gold Belly and the bakery sent me a blackberry one instead which was extremely meh. The customer service was great, they got a replacement sent to me right away but since it was supposed to be for my birthday and I didn’t get to eat it on my birthday that kinda sucked.
Would love veg-centric / pescatarian dinner ideas! We are trying to eat less meat.
We use your site for dinner at least a few times a week. As a first time mom with both parents working, I would love some more easy dinner ideas!! Even better if there are leftovers for easy lunches the next day.
I am always looking for a post with a menu and the recipes. Like a “quick dinner when you spontaneously invite friends over” or “tapas dinner” or “cookout for a crowd” or “daughter’s fiance’s parents are coming to dinner and they are not adventurous eaters”…..too specific? :)
We ordered seafood broil buckets from Goldbelly and loved them!! Since we are in Indiana it’s not that easy to get crabs that aren’t questionable haha, this bucket saved us!