1. Really craving these jumbo monster cookies.
2. I tried the new chocolate cream cold brew and I loooovvvee it.
3. Making friends as an adult is weird.
4. Aerogarden update: I’m obsessed but now it really is out of control. Ha! Like I think I can have a huge handful of herbs just about every single day.
5. Speaking of, I still haven’t planted my outdoor herbs! We had weeks of horrific weather so I’m hoping to do it this week. Someone tell me how to get the best out o my basil please.
6. TV things!! Okay, This Is Us – killing me! That episode just broke me at the end. We finished Ozark and I was just like… is that all there is? Up there with a few of the worst endings (a non ending!) I’ve even seen.
7. 10 things to do on sunday for the week ahead. Love this but also want to do… nothing… on sundays.
8. One week until my summer reading list launches! Right now I’m reading Book Lovers. What are you reading?
6 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
A Beautiful Plate has a great tutorial on growing basil!
I’m reading The Wedding Veil (and made the BBQ chicken meatballs last night – delicious!)
This Is Us!!!! There is so much ground to cover in this last season! It’s hard to watch sometimes!
I read Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus and loved it!!
The l past two This IS Us episodes, I watched both last night. Lots of crying. The Miguel episode, I was sobbing.
Very disappointed in how Ozark ended.
I just started “The Homewreckers” but “Book Lovers” is next on my list. I’m so excited for your summer reading list – I literally read your list and get in line for all of the books at the library!
Ozark – I had such a better ending in my head but won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t watched it. I mean, they should have called me for my spin. it would have been amazing. Ruth was the star of the last show – IMHO.