1. Officially the first day of SUMMER! I want to do something special to officially ring it in for the kids. Maybe make ice cream!
2. Really craving these philly cheesesteak sliders. They look perfect.
3. Are you someone who unpacks the minute you get home or lives out of your suitcase for a week?
4. How to set yourself up for an amazing week. Seems overwhelming to do all of it but maybe pick five.
5. Last night was Elin Hilderbrand’s book tour event where I got to chat with her, and now I’m craving a trip back to Nantucket. Lacy and I always talk about our trip in 2019 being “the trip of a lifetime” when we went with our moms. Shortly before life changed like whoa.
6. TV things! I just started The Summer I Turned Pretty last night! Did you watch it?
7. Please tell me you’ve seen Ryan Gosling as Ken for the new Barbie movie. I cannot.
8. I had a painkiller cocktail for the first time ever (how?!) and I loved it. So coconutty, so pineapple-y, so perfect.
9. How to recover if you’re burned out.
5 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
As a Pittsburgher, I hope your first painkiller cocktail was from Maggie’s Rum Farm in the Strip District. Absolutely the best version I’ve ever had!
I do unpack the moment I get home from vacation. It’s probably a little over the top but I only bring in one bag at a time from the car and unpack it before getting another one from the car. I don’t like the house to get trashed the moment we get home.
You were great last night! I think you should plan a Nantucket tour that all of us Elin fans can go on with you!
I unpack right after I get home, and throw in a load of laundry almost as soon as I can. I can’t get over Ryan as Ken, very fitting though. I am with you on setting your self up for the week, even doing 5 of those would make me feel like a rockstar.
I am curious to know where you went on your staycation in your local area. I work in the Pittsburgh area twice a year for two weeks and would love to find a fun resort to escape to on those weekends.
I love all of Elin’s books currently reading Matchmaker and was so happy to see you saw her in Sewickley !
Trying the punch this weekend. I have homegrown peaches in my freezer needing a good cocktail