1. Oh my gosh: magic in the middle cookies.
2. I wrapped almost all the things yesterday! Today I feel like I ran a marathon so… must be getting old. I ordered coordinating wrapping paper this year from Zazzle and I LOVE IT.
3. The pantone color of the year was released for 2023… I love it.
4. I’ve mentioned before how Max is obsessed with geography (and maps, the world in general, etc). Somehow he and I found Cecilia Blomdahl’s youtube channel and we have had so much fun watching her videos. She lives on an island near the north pole and it’s so fascinating watching her life!
5. TV things!! I watched The Noal Diaries and thought it was so cute. Also watched Christmas With You! Both were very Hallmark-ish (which I’m not a fan of) but I liked them a lot. Also… the craziness of Yellowstone. WOW.
6. An ode to morning pages. One of my favorite things.
7. We got the bonne maman advent calendar again this year and it is such a joy opening it each day. So many good jams.
8. I’m starting some of my cookie doughs today – I always do the dough one day and the baking on another (or two, or three days). I make all the doughs and then freeze and refrigerate them based on what I’m baking. It’s so easy this way. Let’s just say my counter holds more butter right now than you can imagine.
9. Happy St Nicholas Day! I filled my kids shoes with chocolate coins this morning, one of my favorite traditions.
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I watch Cecilia on YouTube and TikTok!! I love her! Byeeeeeee lol
Happy St. Nick’s day to you, too! St. Nick left some chocolate in my kids’ shoes, too. :)
I added Magic in the Middles to my Christmas baking list a few years ago. They are a favorite!
We really like the Geography Now channel on YouTube. The host is posting detailed videos about each country around the world. He’s almost through all of them. Maybe watch a few before you share with Max, the videos can be a little PG.
You are so darn awesome Jessica!
I love learning each year when the Pantone Color of the year is announced. And i agree- i love the color they chose. ♥️
Can you please share a day in the life (holidays edition)? Timeline / wakeup time, etc? And tips to stay organized to get so much done? I admire your productivity!
Love your blog! Might want to check out “Little. Passports” website for Max.