1. This lime chiffon pie looks absolutely incredible. Wow.
2. Peanut butter filled chocolate eggs may be the death of me.
3. Stanley Tucci’s pantry really is a dream.
4. You know how much I love color, especially bright colors or gorgeous pastels. I am very tempted to paint our pantry cabinets a COLOR in the new house… but I don’t know what color! I don’t want it to be something I get sick of. But I also want it to be something fun. Like neon orchid. Kidding. But not? All you neutral lovers are probably cringing.
5. Five ways to be less influenced. I love this.
6. TV things!! I finished Daisy Jones and the Six and LOVED it. I loved the ending and really just love Riley Keough so much! She’s incredible. I also finished YOU and thought it was very… meh.
7. 17 easy habits to change your life.
8. Anxiously await tomato toast with a slice of cheddar this summer. I’m also already starting on my summer reading list. I can’t wait to share.
9. The best snacks to buy right now! Do you agree?!
9 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Check out Claire Jefford on IG. She didn’t do a super bright cabinet color, but they are a really pretty deep blue/purple, plus a floral wallpaper accent on the wall.
oh thank you!!!
YESSSSS to the summer reading list!!! Your recs are always the best!
You could always go with a brighter/more fun backsplash in the kitchen too versus the bright cabinets. I agree with most of those snack choices, although we like the extra toasty cheez its. And I am all about the seasonal Polar waters.
What about a medium to dark aqua color?
We just painted our white kitchen cabinets a deep navy/ gray, our white mudroom cabinets (b/c omg the dirt that shows on those!) a fun blue/ green, and my pantry cabinets have always been a deep charcoal. Go for the color! It’s your house; and your pantry is part of your job so you especially should get a kick out of it (and if you need some inspiration–check out with MotherChic just did with hers–it’s very neon and animal themed and is so fun!)
The practical person in me suggests doing a colorful cabinet knob/pull, accessories like towels/counter top things
My kitchen is black and white with Le Creuset salt and pepper shakers, butter dish, sugar bowl, olive oil in different colors. We can easily add/remove pieces to change up the look and not have to repaint cabinets/get a backsplash redone and it literally takes minutes as opposed to weeks to change up.
Johnice Katz on Instagram is a designer who lives in New Orleans (and we LOVE color down here). I highly recommend following her for some colorful inspiration even in a traditional home.
My friends painted their dining room (which was admittedly not very big) a royal purple and it was GORGEOUS! Our whole house is painted Chantilly Lace (white) bc my bf didn’t want to have to deal with choosing more than one color when the contractors were redoing the house and I’m constantly threatening to paint things. They actually were supposed to paint the cabinets in our kitchen island blue, but they were already over 8 months past schedule so we didn’t press it.