1. Dying over this crispy baked feta with lavender honey.
2. Have you tried the balsamic vinegar + seltzer combination that people are making to replace diet coke? I just cannot even fathom trying this.
3. 20 Ina recipes we can’t live without.
4. Max and I watched some of the Ten Commandments this past weekend and he was cracking me up because he couldn’t get over bad the background and technology was. I kept trying to explain that at the time, it was probably incredible technology.
5. TV things!! Loved the end of Shrinking. I’m not watching anything else – give me some recs!
6. My favorite easter candy as a kid? Cadbury cream eggs. I don’t think I could eat one now. Crazy how our tastes change.
7. Oh and olive oil coffee sounds like a nightmare.
8. Have you tried the viral costco peanut butter chocolate cream pie? I bought it just to taste so I can recreate it. It’s happening!
9. I love all of these guided meditations.
12 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I remember watching THE TEN COMMANDMENTS when I was a bit older than Max and thinking it looked dated…and that was the late 80s! LOL
If you have Peacock, all 3 versions (US, AUS, and UK) are good silly entertainment.
Olive oil coffee is a firm “No” for me, but tonic coffee on the other hand is delightful! It’s one of those things that shouldn’t work but it does. It’s my favourite summer coffee drink.
ohhh yes i could do that!!
I was at an event the weekend that had the peanut butter pie. It was really good!! It was pretty rich though, so I’d love a recipe that I can scale down to make a smaller serving at home (especially since Costco sized things don’t make sense in my one person household)
this is exactly what i said too! the pie is HUGE and definitely for a crowd – way too much for our family. i’m making a version today that fits a small pie pan!
I was an absolute barbarian that loved peeps and those candy coated malt balls that looked like eggs…they had the texture of old, hardened styrofoam!
Balsamic and soda water is one of my favourites! I especially like a nice infused balsamic like coconut or lemon. Sooooo refreshing and good!
ooh tell me more! now that sounds good.
I live in Canada and in my city we have store that sells amazing olive oils. You can buy bottles or a gift set like this: https://evoolution.ca/collections/gift-sets/products/italian-soda-pick6
Will you *please* try Ted Lasso now that you love Shrinking (it is the same team that put Shrinking together!)? I promise you will love it!
oh i have watched ted lasso!!! and love it!!!
I binge watched Unstable (Netflix) while riding my indoor bike trainer and it was pretty fun!