1. The blossoms blowing off that tree up there look like snow on our sidewalk!
2. This also means that there are wasps coming into our house and we’ve never been able to find the source and it makes me absolutely insane. I loathe any and all bugs. You will never find me camping. Even glamping would be a stretch!
3. How incredible is this rainbow berry citrus poundcake? Mind = blown.
4. THE BARBIE TRAILER! I cannot. I have watched it so many times and it was even better on the big screen when we went to the movies last week.
5. Ranking the Nancy Meyers kitchens. I agree with #1 of course.
6. TV things!! I tried to watch Up Here but had a hard time getting into it. Did you watch it?! I just started the Night Agent!
7. How to do a successful seasonal clothing swap.
8. In a continuation from last week… my love & decision of bright paint colors – now I’m considering doing my laundry room and wild green color. Like kiwi! Or retro mint. Sounds good enough to eat.
9. This made me laugh. Your oven mits are disgusting. Because it’s true, mine really are. They are also a million years old.
4 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
We’ve had wasps in our house too! 5 in about a 10 minute span the other week so I finally called our bug guy—it was our fire place! The flue was open just the tiniest bit and they were getting through! If you haven’t checked that, give it a try! Love your blog and anything we make from it 💙
I love bright colors, and I definitely feel that different colors evoke different emotions. My dining room is burgundy, my favorite color, and I think it feels like a place you want to sit around the table and enjoy company.
My front door is blue and the surrounding frame is bright yellow. I’ve gotten so many compliments from random people walking by, saying it makes them haoppy.
If a color speaks to you and makes you feel good, it’s the right color!
Re: color in your laundry room, as a fellow color lover, I say do it!! – Signed, a 34-year-old who chose to wallpaper her boring gray laundry room with a multi-color floral wallpaper with a radiant orchid accent wall last year and has zero regrets. (That’s the room I enter and exit the house from multiple times a day and it makes me happy every time I pass through.)
I agree about the wasps perhaps coming in thru the fireplace. (If you have one!). Also, could be through a bathroom vent or stove vent. Look around outside your house at the roof peeks. That’s where we find they like to build their nests. Could be a roof vent up there that they’re coming in. Maybe there’s a nest in your attic?