1. Dying over these thick peanut butter cookies, OMG.
2. Max asked me last night about “lemon disease.” I was confused, then realized he meant lyme. These kids and what they say!
3. I’ve always been wary of hot coffee machines but now that I am reading that they are used to wash underwear? Um what.
4. Habit stacks to make the morning easier! I can’t do #4 though.
5. TV things! Still loving The Last Thing He Told Me and Fatal Attraction.
6. Also, my dad and Emilia watched The Wizard of Oz a few weeks ago and now she is sooo into it. We have watched it many many times over the last few weeks.
7. Best kitchen organization rules.
8. What are you reading right now? I just finished Carley Fortune’s newest and it’s almost time for my summer reading list!
4 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Those cookies look so good!
And NEVER use a hotel coffee pot. I used to travel as an engineer for my job and the food people make in them and then just wash them out with water or shampoo. It’s foul. And every one of them has also washed their underwear in one. 🤢 I used to bring my own coffee pot when I traveled if it was a long haul.
Introduced my daughter (5) to Wizard of Oz earlier this year, and she was also obsessed. Insisted on grabbing her Wizard of Oz color primer book and following along with the movie. Also, briefly discussed being Dorothy for Halloween haha.
Someone else’s shoes by JoJo Moyes
The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks