We are obsessed with these s’mores bites! Crunchy grahams, marshmallow cream, melty chocolate and flaked salt make these the perfect bite-sized snack or treat.
Can never get enough s’mores!
I’m almost embarrassed to share these embarrassingly easy s’mores bites with you… but then you wouldn’t get to enjoy them and that would be a travesty.
Because these are my new favorite thing.
And they don’t even look super special.
And they don’t have fancy ingredients.
They aren’t unique s’mores or a new fun combo.
They’re just regular little s’mores bites but oh do they pack a punch!
And we can’t get enough. This is our summer treat on repeat.
I don’t even know if I can adequately explain why these are so delicious and even better than real s’mores on occasion. After all, it’s the same ingredients as a classic s’more. But there is something about creating these little marshmallow graham sandwiches and dipping them in chocolate that is just dreamy.
First, I love that I can have a big pan of these ready to go for snacking or dessert. It’s just an easy way – there is no toasting multiple marshmallows at once, etc. It’s a similar ideal to my sheet pan s’mores!
Next, I love how small and bite-size they are. They are FANTASTIC for kids. Not only do the kids love helping to make them (and they are messy, but I mean, have you ever made a regular s’more with a toddler? It’s messy.), but they are the perfect size. My kids can rarely finish a full s’more and this is just a lovely way to serve them.
Also, it’s fun to make a big party platter of salted s’mores bites. They are delicious from the fridge and freezer too, so ideal for a hot summer day.
Finally, I love how creamy the marshmallow cream stays! Now, don’t get me wrong. I like my real marshmallows charred to the high heavens and the flavor is my favorite. But those marshmallows can harden as you finish the s’more whereas this marshmallow cream stays so creamy and light. It’s the best combo.
This is how it goes down. And let me just say: there is no real recipe for these! It’s more of a method. You need graham crackers, marshmallow cream and melted chocolate.
- I break the sheet of graham crackers into four thin crackers. You can build this into whatever size you enjoy, but I love the smaller bites.
- Spread each with marshmallow cream and then top it with another graham. Once I have all of these done, I stick them in the fridge. Depending on the brand of marshmallow cream, it can get a little runny and this helps to keep them intact.
- Then I dip in chocolate! I only dip halfway – that’s really all you need. And add a sprinkle of flaky salt.
- I stick them back in the fridge to set up and that is usually where I store them until I’m ready to serve. They can sit out at room temp for a bit too – and we love them both ways. Chilled and at room temp.
These are also incredible to take to the pool or beach – no messy marshmallow strings – and just store them in a cooler with some parchment. We ADORE.
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- ½ cup marshmallow cream, or more, or less!
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- flaked salt
- Break the graham crackers into 4 pieces along the perforated lines. Spread with marshmallow cream and top with another graham cracker. Place on the sheet of parchment. Once all of them are finished, stick in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. The coconut oil just helps the mixture firm up at room temperature - you can skip it if you are allergic, etc.
- Remove the graham sandwiches from the fridge. Dip half in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle with flaked salt. Let sit and firm up or chill/freeze if desired. Enjoy!
I will never pass up a s’more, ever.