I’ve shared a few wedding pictures before, but you practically needed a microscope to see them.

Enjoy some of my favorites below.

And don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow to fatten you up.

[Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling, white chocolate icing and white chocolate curls]

[How Sweet Brother]

[Mother Lovett]

All pictures were taken by the amazing David Burke.

119 Responses to “The How Sweet Wedding.”

You look gorgeous and that cake is one of the most amazing cakes.

Jenn AKA The Leftover Queen — July 25, 2010 @ 4:55 pm

BEAUTIFUL! I love weddings!

Paige @ Running Around Normal — July 25, 2010 @ 7:03 pm

Aww, thank you for sharing these! You look so gorgeous, and it looks like everyone had an amazing time. And holy cake!! Fabulous!

Thehealthyapron — July 26, 2010 @ 7:22 am

omg, your dress is AMAZING! I love it! Looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful bride!

Natalie (The Sweets Life) — July 26, 2010 @ 11:42 am

catching up on my google reader and wow, i’m sure everyone’s already said it but unbelievable cake! never seen anything like it!

Ashley — July 27, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

OH my goodness. LOVED seeing these photos. You and your dress were stunning! The cookie buffet in the next post was such an awesome idea. Mother Lovett is quite adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Kaitlyn — February 9, 2011 @ 7:56 pm

Randomly came across your blog and somehow was led to this post. First, your cake is AMAZING! I am bookmarking that for my wedding :) And second, my sister got married two years ago in that exact same dress! I know I will have a horrible time shopping for dresses because I just don’t think it’s possible for there to be a prettier one that that. Small world!

Kelly — September 7, 2011 @ 9:08 pm

No idea why I never saw these pictures before, I’ve been following your blog for a while now. But WOW your cake is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And so are you :)

Erika — November 6, 2012 @ 11:38 am

These. Are. Amazing. And your cake looks phenomenal!!!

Katie — January 28, 2013 @ 11:20 pm

I just decided I needed to look through your wedding photos tonight. You make me smile so big. (Also, I now want a piece of wedding cake.)

Michelle Walker — December 28, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

You were a beautiful bride!!!! Just saw these! That was the most amazing cake, ever!!!

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention The How Sweet Wedding. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com

2. Pingback: The Cookie Room. | How Sweet It Is