I’ve been seeing a little too much green lately.

No, not jealousy. Vegetables. Green vegetables. On this blog. Don’t act like you haven’t noticed. I know you have. What is going on?  I am not sure, but I need to drown in a vat of chocolate to find myself again. Eat my way into chocolate oblivion.

So please enjoy some of my favorite chocolate desserts. If you need me, I’ll be up to my elbows in melted Ghiradelli.

Chocolate Cobbler

This dessert is a sin. It is so delicious, I feel like I’m doing something wrong when eating it. It is the #1 dessert you need to try.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

The lazy man’s cookie. I love them because they are chewier and fudgier than cookies.

Salty Chocolate Turtle Cookies

I don’t think it gets much better than chocolate + salt.

Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins

These are made with whole wheat flour, which makes it perfectly appropriate to eat 11 of them. Or 20. Whichever you choose.

Brownie Pizza

The cream cheese “sauce” on this brownie pizza is so sweet it hurts my teeth. And that’s just the way I like it.

Ahh.. that feels better. I’m starting to feel like me again. Now tell me – what is your favorite chocolate dessert?

79 Responses to “Get Lost In Chocolate.”

Jenna — October 8, 2010 @ 11:11 am

Talk about a drool worthy post. My favorite chocolate dessert is my buttermilk chocolate cake that I make. So, so good!

janetha g. @ meals & moves — October 8, 2010 @ 11:35 am

CHOCOLATE. COBBLER. omg.

Jenny@boxandb — October 8, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

The Salty Chocolate-Caramel Turtle cookies look AMAZING!

Chicago Cuisine Critique — October 8, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

Yum!!!!

Blond Duck — October 8, 2010 @ 12:20 pm

My husband loves chocolate!

the country cook @ Delightful Country Cookin — October 8, 2010 @ 12:38 pm

Oooooh, depends on the day. Some days I want a nice, thick, chewy brownie. Other days it’s cake. And then there is chocolate ice cream smothered in Magic Shell. I need to stop…

I also need to make that chocolate cobbler one of these days! I’ve heard it’s not as good as leftovers, so I’ve been waiting for a day when we have company over for dinner. – http://www.delightfulcountrycookin.com

Katie — October 8, 2010 @ 1:28 pm

ahh, holy cow. I am literally going to stand up, walk straight into the kitchen and bake something after reading this post.

homecookedem — October 8, 2010 @ 1:54 pm

My favorite chocolate dessert EVER is this:

I used to make it in college all the time… and then would eat the leftovers for breakfast the next morning… ummm, yeah I was a bit pudgy in those days, haha! ;)

It’s from a book called The Sweet Potato Queens. I highly recommend it, it’s hilarious! The author says her 4 main food groups are salty, sweet, fried and cheese… haha, love it!! :)

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) — October 8, 2010 @ 3:48 pm

mmm brownie pizza looks amazing. AMAZING!!!

Diana @ frontyardfoodie — October 8, 2010 @ 6:14 pm

Brownie Pizza = Pure Genius. I respect you.

chocolate freckles — October 8, 2010 @ 6:55 pm

I could easily get lost in chocolate!!! Amazing recipes!

eatmovelove — October 8, 2010 @ 8:27 pm

Holy smokes…I love this. I love that you just embrace it. Chocolate. Desserts. Not typical blogger.

Have you ever received negative comments or feedback from those that are veggie “freaks” and shun anything processed or seemingly “bad” for you?

It seems when Jenna (ELR) posts a recipe with butter, there are always a few “haters” with snarky remarks…

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — October 8, 2010 @ 11:16 pm

I can’t pick just one favorite chocolate dessert!!!! Can I have them all?

April — October 9, 2010 @ 4:38 am

Ooooh…the salty chocolate turtle cookies are on my list for this week. I made the red velvet chocolate chip cookies for the peeps at work and they loved them.

Becca — October 9, 2010 @ 4:46 am

THANK HEAVENS…. You’re back to your former self! I was beginning to think that you had been abducted by the Vegans of America or the Farmer’s Feed Us organizations. You had me SO worried about you :-)

My favorite dessert (before I saw the pictures of your chocolate cobblery goodness) was flourless chocolate lava cake, which I make with a pinch of cayenne for that awesome chocolately kick-in-the-pants

Sandy — October 11, 2010 @ 12:00 am

I love chocolate dipped. Pretzels, strawberries, biscotti- you name it.

Ingrid — October 11, 2010 @ 3:26 pm

I think I will have dessert before dinner! :)

The Mommy — October 12, 2010 @ 1:39 pm

That’s it, I’m off to eat two-bite brownies with PB and vanilla ice cream!

You had me at “chocolate”.

Lora @cakeduchess — October 12, 2010 @ 7:49 pm

All of these are divine. Where do I start? :)

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Get Lost In Chocolate. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com

2. Pingback: Roasted Green Bean Fries | How Sweet It Is