Mr. How Sweet has 2 of his own closets too.

And he even has clothes (that aren’t brand new) with tags on them.

But he also has every room of our house filled with this.

So when you get bummed out because your significant other doesn’t buy you shoes and clothes, just remember that my rooms are full of… treasures such as these.

And even worse better, this.

Yeah. So there’s a tradeoff.

24 Responses to “Just One More Thing.”

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — October 27, 2010 @ 2:16 pm

Ya gotta admit, bobble heads are pretty entertaining!

Heather (Heather's Dish) — October 27, 2010 @ 2:18 pm

oh, ouch :) i’m glad nate collects cameras and guitars now!

MelissaNibbles — October 27, 2010 @ 2:26 pm

Christian has the big walkin closet that could double as a nursery and I have the guest bedroom closet. He has more clothes than any human will ever need. I love him though :)

• Jessica — October 27th, 2010 @ 2:28 pm

My husband has shoes from a few years after I was born. Seriously… like 85 or something. He hoards clothes.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — October 27, 2010 @ 2:28 pm

I must be really dense or else he wears clothes with tags on them…which is entirely possible :) LOL I think we’ve all done it once or twice!

“And he even has clothes (that aren’t brand new) with tags on them.”

Seriously all of Scott’s random baseball card stuff, trophies, etc with each move, 10 in 10 years (scary but true!) I have ahem, thinned things out, hello Good Will donation bins :)

Ami @ beyondpeasandcarrots — October 27, 2010 @ 2:35 pm

LOL my husband had these ugly nascar posters he actually wanted to put up in our living room when we moved in together. I told him the only place they could hang in our house was the unfinished basement… you are a much nicer wife than me.

• Jessica — October 27th, 2010 @ 2:41 pm

Not really… he has countless Nascar posters (and I mean, I HATE Nascar) and I made him hang them in the GARAGE! I call that “his room.”

Talia @ Texas Gunslinger — October 27, 2010 @ 2:37 pm

HAHA! Men and their toys!

I am blessed that my Hubbs is perfectly alright with having all his Penn State stuff in one location- our second guest bedroom. Seriously, it is *decked out* in Penn State gear from a PSU bedspread, pennants, a map of the stadium and their banner…oh, yeah, plus a PSU mirror, a navy blue chair and navy blue curtains. Sigh. He can have *one* room in the house, I suppose;) I’m all about Penn State football…but you better believe as soon as a little one arrives, all of it is gone and instead it will be a cute nursery that I can decorate hehehe;)

Cynthia (It All Changes) — October 27, 2010 @ 3:10 pm

LOL This is funny! Hunni and I agreed he could keep that stuff he was so bonded with in his “man room”. He wants a sign for the door and everything :-)

Liz @ Blog is the New Black — October 27, 2010 @ 3:26 pm

You are hilarious. I like that you quit your job!!!!

Estela @ Weekly Bite — October 27, 2010 @ 3:52 pm

Ahhhh. the good old Mellow Yellow car! Reminds me of Cole Trickle ;)

Meaghen — October 27, 2010 @ 5:09 pm

hahaha.. i was kind of thinking that there is no way my boyfriend would be buying such pretty dresses or shoes all on his own, but he has given me pretty much free reign on every room of the house to decorate how I see fit so….. I guess it is a trade off. :)

Midwest Mommy — October 27, 2010 @ 5:11 pm

That’s a whole lot of shirts!

Lauren at KeepItSweet — October 27, 2010 @ 5:49 pm

LOL that is an interesting trade-off haha

Sana — October 27, 2010 @ 5:50 pm

Your Hubby likes bright clothing :) Easy for you to find him in a crowded mall!

the blissful baker — October 27, 2010 @ 5:53 pm

my boyfriend also has an overbundance of dress shirts haha!

Kim in MD — October 28, 2010 @ 4:56 am

Haha! My first laugh of the morning! My husband collects guitars…I guess everyone is entitled to their treasures! :-)

Kim in MD — October 28, 2010 @ 4:57 am

Oh- and it’s nice to see that Mr. How Sweet does have shirts with sleeves! ;-)

• Jessica — October 28th, 2010 @ 5:03 am

Haha! You are so right – here is the proof! :)

Kristy — October 28, 2010 @ 5:11 am

You should see the Star Wars collection at our house. We dont have any kids….

• Jessica — October 28th, 2010 @ 5:27 am

Okay, you might have me beat. The only thing I dislike more than Nascar is Star Wars. But I say that with complete ignorance since I’ve never seen it.

Amanda — October 28, 2010 @ 5:58 am

Ha! I can just see him scrambling to protect all of those treasures from curious little fingers… my hubby finally gave up and let them at it!

Blessings-
    Amanda

Kacy — October 28, 2010 @ 7:11 am

Bahahaha. He’s quite the decorater :)

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Just One More Thing. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com