Since Sunday, I’ve been sneaking random bites of brownie cake… but just the parts with sprinkles.

You guys always ask what happens to all of our baked goods. Now you know.

36 Responses to “Having a Moment.”

Leah @ Why Deprive? — February 3, 2011 @ 7:34 pm

haha thats exactly what I do! My mom got mad at me the other night because she made a macaroni casserole for my boyfriend, and I just ate all the cheese off the top. :)

• Jessica — February 3rd, 2011 @ 8:18 pm

I do that ALL the time, especially with cheese and crispy toppings.

VeggieGirl — February 3, 2011 @ 7:38 pm

Oh my yum :)

Kitten with a Whisk — February 3, 2011 @ 7:39 pm

I did that as a kid and my mom always thought it was my dad.

Sorry Dad =)

• Jessica — February 3rd, 2011 @ 8:18 pm

Hahahah me too!

Marisa @ Loser for Life — February 3, 2011 @ 7:40 pm

I don’t blame you one bit! I’d be all over that sucker :)

Bethany @Bridezilla Bakes — February 3, 2011 @ 7:40 pm

LOL! there’s more than one way to eat cake…. :)

Eliz@The Sweet Life — February 3, 2011 @ 7:47 pm

Really…why waste the calories and effort on anything but your very favorite parts? Sometimes I eat just the “inside” of bread, especially crusty French bread. I love it!

Rachel @ I'm Loving Today — February 3, 2011 @ 7:52 pm

Hahaha… this cracks me up! All my baked goods get sent straight to my boyfriend’s work… you know, after a few rounds of “quality control” at home. I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off that cute cake!

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — February 3, 2011 @ 7:57 pm

Sometimes it’s just me, a fork and the cake. I like to fool myself into thinking I’ll only have one bite. Yeah, right.

Gill (snaxandthecity) — February 3, 2011 @ 7:58 pm

lol. you aren’t alone on that one!

Gen — February 3, 2011 @ 8:04 pm

Sprinkles are the best part! =D

kristina @ life as kristina — February 3, 2011 @ 8:09 pm

Haha…I do the same thing. Instead of grabbing a slice i’ll just grab a junk…and then another…and well you know how the rest goes;)

Jenny @ Bakography — February 3, 2011 @ 8:38 pm

I just stumbled upon your blog over at Eat Live Run. It’s so cute! I just started blogging about baking, phototography, etc. a few weeks ago. That cake looks divine! I may just have to make it soon and post about it :)

Debbie — February 3, 2011 @ 8:44 pm

Reminds me of one time when I was a kid and my mom made French breakfast puffs. You know, the muffins that you dunk in melted butter and cover with cinnamon sugar? Well, she left a plate of them out on the counter. I was unsupervised. By the time I was done, I had eaten the bottoms off of every single muffin.

Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl — February 3, 2011 @ 8:44 pm

I feel this calls for an amen :)

carolinebee — February 3, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

I mean…I’m SURE you’re aware- but “random bites” don’t have cals!! Neither does anything not on a plate, or eaten with fingers…;D
    jus’ sayin!!

Heather — February 3, 2011 @ 8:53 pm

good Lord, i need a moment too. please send help!

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — February 3, 2011 @ 8:56 pm

I always have to even out the pieces…ya know, so it looks good at all times. Monkey bread is the worst. It never gets straight.

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — February 3, 2011 @ 8:59 pm

The icing is the best part afterall :) I’ve been dipping cherry almond angel food cake into fluffy icing! Both are fat free, so it’s totally okay.

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — February 3, 2011 @ 9:13 pm

Haha…I always do that with baked goods! I figure out which part I like the best, and then I pick my way through that– like, my mom’s rum cake it SERIOUSLY moist on the inside layer, so I always pick off the inside layer first.

I know my family members appreciate it.

Alaina - The Jogging Concierge — February 3, 2011 @ 9:22 pm

It’s nice to see that at your house, nothing goes to waste. ;-)

Kacy — February 3, 2011 @ 9:22 pm

It wouldn’t have lasted that long in my house!

mags — February 3, 2011 @ 9:25 pm

*sigh* This is when I miss having my kids around to blame for such things.

Jil @ Big City, Lil Kitchen — February 3, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

I would definitely do the same.

MelissaNibbles — February 3, 2011 @ 10:35 pm

I’d just be sneaking the frosting.

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — February 3, 2011 @ 11:24 pm

haha, I would totally pick at the frosting part, too!! Everyone knows it’s the best part ;)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — February 4, 2011 @ 12:11 am

I’ve decided after two snow days that if I did work from home, I’d never get out of my pajamas and I would weigh 500 pounds from eating evverything. You’re doing better than I would have.

just a french girl... — February 4, 2011 @ 12:56 am

isn’t it hard to just stop at just one bite, or just a bit, or just one serving… your moment looks delish anyway..

Diana @ frontyardfoodie — February 4, 2011 @ 1:26 am

I’m having a moment where I REALLY want some serious chocolate and you’re REALLY not helping! I’m snowed in, without chocolate, it’s like some kind of nightmare.

becky — February 4, 2011 @ 1:30 am

looks delish!!!

Tracey — February 4, 2011 @ 2:03 am

Haha I do that with ice cream – eat all of the sprinkles, and then pour more into the bowl so I can keep eating the rest of the ice cream!

Kath — February 4, 2011 @ 3:33 am

Haha – love this!

Kristen — February 4, 2011 @ 8:35 am

I have been known to pull the center out of loaves of bread, the crust off of pies, and pick the chunks out of ice cream… I have a problem.

Lisa {With Style and Grace} — March 2, 2011 @ 3:04 am

I have just spent more time than I’d like to admit going through your blog – I think you and your blog are absolutely fabulous!! And you’re not alone, my moments look very similar.

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Having a Moment. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com