1. Make these meatballs.

2. Then do this workout. It’s what I did today.

3. Cry tomorrow. Your legs will hurt.

4. Order this book. No? Okay, order it for me then. I like to read classics.

5. Wonder what we’re having for dinner tonight. It’s going to be amazing.

45 Responses to “Things You Should Do.”

Tiffany (Stuffed with Fluff) — March 31, 2011 @ 5:23 pm

1. Those meatballs look amazing. I want to try them as soon as Lent is over (because yes, bacon is off limits atm =( )
    2. I got that book on Tuesday and finished it in a few hours. Won’t spoil it for anyone, but I’m dying to debate and discuss it!

Dishes of Mrs. Fish — March 31, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

Sweet Valley High, whoa that’s taking it back. :)

Jess — March 31, 2011 @ 5:34 pm

i totally want to order the sweet valley high book. looks amazing.

Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons — March 31, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

Can’t wait to hear about your dinner =)

Can I skip the workout? hehe i’m sooooooo soooooore from yesterdays!

Jen — March 31, 2011 @ 5:38 pm

Bacon meatballs? I’m drooling just thinking about them.

Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing — March 31, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

Can we add “have a glass of wine” to the list? :)

Rosie — March 31, 2011 @ 5:40 pm

OMG, how did I not know about that Sweet Valley High book!??!

Jen of My Tiny Oven — March 31, 2011 @ 5:43 pm

Sweet Valley High! seriously! I soooo wanted to be Jessica! I loved those books! I am so getting this as a summer beach book!
    I think I will just have a couple glasses of that wine and not do the leg workout!
    ok!

Gen — March 31, 2011 @ 6:24 pm

Can’t wait to find out what you have for dinner! :D

Holly @ The Runny Egg — March 31, 2011 @ 6:26 pm

I didn’t know that book existed, but I totally want it!

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} — March 31, 2011 @ 6:28 pm

I don’t know about your list, but that glass of wine is looking pretty good right now.

Mary (What's Cookin' with Mary) — March 31, 2011 @ 6:41 pm

Sweet Valley as in Sweet Valley High ?! I used to LOVE those books.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — March 31, 2011 @ 6:51 pm

enjoy your wine girl. i am sensing you need it :)

Jeanette — March 31, 2011 @ 7:19 pm

Wow, I’m so excited to see that so many others are excited about the Sweet Valley book too, I thought I would be the only one ;-) lol. I didn’t know that there had been any new ones released since the 90s!

Kristen — March 31, 2011 @ 7:23 pm

No WAY they have an adult Sweet Valley book!! That’s amazing! I’m totally ordering this on Kindle for guilty pleasure reading!!!

Jennifer — March 31, 2011 @ 7:32 pm

OMG! Those meatballs look scrumptious and Sweet Valley High!?!? Totally my favorite series to read when I was younger!!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust — March 31, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

I just saw an article about Sweet Valley Confidential. I immediately put it on hold at the library. I totally better be the first one on the list.

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — March 31, 2011 @ 8:00 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! I WANT THAT BOOK! I LOVE SVH!!!!

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) — March 31, 2011 @ 8:12 pm

Yum, I would love to make those meatballs!

Eates-A-Lot — March 31, 2011 @ 8:26 pm

Can I just say… That my family’s original meatball recipe goes like this… for every 10lbs of meat, 26 eggs.
    Surprising that my grandfather died of a heart attack I know. We have since changed it. But they were the best meatballs ever.

Honey @ Honey, What's Cooking — March 31, 2011 @ 8:37 pm

omg, it’s so funny you wanna read, “Sweet Valley Confident.” LOL. i used to read sweet valley twins/high all the time. i love those books growing up.

Autumn @ Good Eats Girl — March 31, 2011 @ 8:38 pm

I just told someone yesterday I need to read this book! I loved SVH!!!

Andi — March 31, 2011 @ 9:00 pm

I am soooooooo glad I am not the only one who wants to read that book!

Firefly — March 31, 2011 @ 9:07 pm

Sounds like a plan LOL :)

Caelyn — March 31, 2011 @ 9:14 pm

I’m so glad I’m not the only person secretly into the sweet valley high book

Maranda — March 31, 2011 @ 9:30 pm

Ummmm….here’s what I will most likely do: drool over the picture of the meatballs, skip the workout because I didn’t actually ingest those meatballs, get excited about that book, then cry because I can’t have that glass of wine.

Heather (Heather's Dish) — March 31, 2011 @ 9:37 pm

i just saw those meatballs for the first time a second before i read your post…holy heaven. i love her!

Amanda — March 31, 2011 @ 9:55 pm

I thought you would like those meatballs!

And boy does Sweet Valley High bring back memories!

Andrea@Vegvacious — March 31, 2011 @ 10:49 pm

I’m totally with you on the workout, the crying tomorrow :-) and the book. I’m dying to get my hands on a copy – seems like a lifetime ago when I first read those books! It would go especially good with that glass of wine.

Kim in MD — March 31, 2011 @ 11:03 pm

Oh my gosh- those meatballs look amazing! I want to eat them right now, but sadly I can’t because I must go to bed! I can’t wait to see what you are having for dinner tonight…oh please do share tomorrow! :-)

Dominique @ The Good Life — April 1, 2011 @ 1:04 am

That workout sounds great. I did about 90 minutes of weights today (full body) and I’m praying that I’m in pain tomorrow. You know, in a good way.

sarah (sarah learns) — April 1, 2011 @ 1:37 am

oh my goodness. i want to read that book now sooooo badly! it’s times like this i wish i had a nook or kindle or whatever…. i’m a fan of instant gratification!

Paulette — April 1, 2011 @ 6:50 am

Things I have to do today. Workout today and at least four times a week so I can eat the wonderful dessert I made last night. LOL Paulette

Lauren — April 1, 2011 @ 9:18 am

I absolutely adored Sweet Valley High when I was a kid, I read every book in the series… Even watched the show! So glad I’m not the only one who misses quality young-adult literature… Ever read the Boxcar Children?

• Jessica — April 1st, 2011 @ 9:21 am

I did, but I wasn’t as hooked on those like I was with these and Babysitter’s Club.

• Lauren — April 1st, 2011 @ 9:24 am

Awww, the Babysitter’s Club! I was obsessed… Oh, memories :-) Thank you for reminding me of such wonderful kid-things today!

Crystal — April 1, 2011 @ 11:05 am

I rushed to get the new Sweet Valley book yesterday too! I was so obsessed with those books in junior high. I think I’m gonna try buying as many as I can so my own daughter can read them when she gets older. I just love nostalgic books like that :)

Nicole — April 1, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

That’s how I make my burgers. They are amazing!
    @Lauren – I LOVED the boxcar children!

Kristen — April 1, 2011 @ 12:47 pm

you should defiantly end some nights with a glass of wine!

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner — April 1, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

I hear ya! ;)

Brinkley — April 1, 2011 @ 3:38 pm

I just ordered that book on my kindle yesterday! can’t wait to read it. I was such a SVH geek…I even woke up at the crack of dawn to watch the tv show, cause it came on at like 6 am on Saturdays…

• Jessica — April 1st, 2011 @ 9:20 pm

So did I!!

Kristy @ Sweet Treats & More — April 1, 2011 @ 4:22 pm

Sweet Valley High! I want to re-read them all and feel all teeny-bopper giddy again. I love/hate being so sore i can’t walk up the stairs and want to cry every time i squat to sit down.

Jessica — April 3, 2011 @ 10:45 am

SVH and the Babysitters Club were the best books ever. I don’t care what my 10th Grade English teacher says…
    Also I like anything where one of the characters is pretty and has my name :)