1. I’ve spent the majority of the day with my right hand draped in a bowl of cold milk. I was going to wax my eyebrows this morning (I’ve done it myself since I was 18) annnnd accidentally dumped a container of boiling wax (it got too hot) all over my hand. Let’s just say between the hours of 7:30Am and 11:00AM I wanted to lose my mind.
2. After my hand finally stopped throbbing, I made a giant pot of chicken noodle soup and was far too impatient to wait to taste test… so I burnt every possible taste bud off of my tongue. I’m just a walking blister today.
3. I think the theme of these incidents is that I really need to learn some patience. You think?
4. Has anyone else been obsessed with Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? They have had incredible beauty steals everyday this month which is fantastic for my makeup collection and terrible for my bank account. But the prices are just so cheeeeap!
5. This is my friend’s baby who makes the best faces ever. He is only 4 months old and I spent most of Sunday smothering his cheeks.
Also: note the rolls.
6. I’m headed to California for a blog-related conference tomorrow and I’m almost positive my suitcase is overweight. Yeahhhh buddy.
7. After our huge dinner on Friday night, this was our breakfast on Saturday.
Someone help me.
8. I admit this Tuesday Things was pretty boring today, but how about you try typing with only your left fingertips? Yeah, that’s what I thought.