Seriously.

We aren’t going to say the name due to skeevy internet creepers, but that doesn’t mean I can’t show it to you. This color is flattering on almost everyone!

While we’re talking makeup, can we reminisce about the time Mother Lovett accidentally used mauve lip liner instead of a brow pencil to draw on her eyebrows, then went out and about without realizing it since she was legally blind? That was amazing.

92 Responses to “The Best Blush Ever.”

Honey @ Honey, What's Cooking — October 26, 2011 @ 11:08 pm

Jessica, i have heard so many good things about nars org&sm. OMG, i’m sooooooooo in love with their bronzer, if you haven’t already, just try the Laguna bronzer, it is amazing! It gives you that J.Lo glow and you would love it I bet.

Joanna — October 27, 2011 @ 1:14 am

I love Nars blushes! I use Lovejoy which is similar except for the boring name. I’d love to try this one, but Nars is a bit pricey dicey.

Sonnet Gal — October 27, 2011 @ 6:41 am

Love this blush, too! I use the all-in-one stick…blush on Monday, eyeshadow on Tuesday, and lipstick on Wednesday….highly recommend it!

Cheryl — October 27, 2011 @ 6:43 am

Agree! Have been using this blush for over 10 years (since April of 2001 to be exact) and LOVE it! I am loyal, loyal, loyal to NARs Orgasm. I live out of the country now so I make sure to stock up each time I’m back in the U.S.

Rachel — October 27, 2011 @ 7:14 am

I’ve heard so many great things about this shade, I really want to try it! I use the Illuminator in that shade every day!

Angela — October 27, 2011 @ 8:20 am

Have this & LOVE it, especially in the summer. The bit of shimmer gives such a great glow.

Amy S — October 27, 2011 @ 8:47 am

Definitely agreed. I’m super pale and as bright as this shade looks in the compact, it looks amazing on my skin. And I know what you mean about creepers…I once tried to tweet about it and said I absolutely LOVE NARS “Oh-gaz-em” to avoid the spam. :-P

Ashley @ Spite or Flight — October 27, 2011 @ 9:03 am

Best. Shade. Ever. Someone accidentally left theirs in my makeup bag during my bachelorette party weekend, and no one ever claimed it, so I’ve been using it ever since. I love it!

• Emily F. — November 3rd, 2011 @ 10:41 pm

Maybe intentionally left behind? The scenario and name sounds funny and ironic….

Nisrene — October 27, 2011 @ 9:35 am

Love love love it! I use it w/their Laguna bronzer…amazing combo!

Lori — October 27, 2011 @ 9:48 am

I just ordered it, along with $75 worth of other stuff. You are evil.

amyfaith32 — October 27, 2011 @ 9:51 am

Before I even opened your email about “the best blush ever”- I knew it was going to be NARS. I have had my NARS “Crazed” for seriously about 6 years- and it is still my favorite- and lasts forever! Sometimes I just stare at the lovely pigments in their little compact. It is that beautiful.

Lorri — October 27, 2011 @ 10:16 am

I wear this blush too, I love it!!

Kristen — October 27, 2011 @ 10:47 am

I had a feeling the best ever would be Nars “O”. I’ve used that shade religiously for 10 years now. It is such an awesome shade! I also have the lip gloss in the same shade. Another great one!

Kelly — October 27, 2011 @ 2:06 pm

I love the nars blush!!! I think my sister might have this color and I might have something else, but the shades are great and very skin flattering. Basically, I’ve been a narsaholic overall. Their lip glosses are amazing and for a long time I’ve been using their foundation, though I was just convinced to try something else.

Lisa [With Style and Grace] — October 27, 2011 @ 2:36 pm

girl, we wear the same blush. It’s hands down, my favorite. The name is so appropriate.

Jamie — October 27, 2011 @ 2:45 pm

I love the story about Mother Lovett, my Gram uses navy blue eyeliner to fill in her brows and when we point it out, she thinks we are crazy and colorblind! haha

Get tip about the blush! I am about 4 days away from being out of blush myself and was thinking about trying something new! Now I’m excited about it!

Lori R — October 27, 2011 @ 6:55 pm

I wear that all of the time. Did you know there is also a Super Orgasm? It has sparkles in it. Oh, and I love the shade Deep Throat too. What were they thinking with these names? :)

Christy — October 28, 2011 @ 1:34 am

I just bought the Nars Danmari palette which has this blush in it. I had never told my boyfriend that the names were so salacious. He knew I had new blush, so after I put it on, he was like, “oh, what blush is that?” When I told him, he just started laughing really, really hard and said, “So you have O***** on your face?” Cute, manfriend, really cute.
    Fun Fact: When QVC was selling NARS, the products had less scandalous names.

Nat - The Precious Things — October 28, 2011 @ 5:24 am

Aww, so frustrating that I cannot find NARS products anywhere in Switzerland!

Dana — October 28, 2011 @ 11:35 am

I’m addicted to the NARS Torrid color. Wore it on my wedding day and haven’t left it since!

shelly (cookies and cups) — October 29, 2011 @ 1:13 pm

I love that one, but my new favorite is deep throat. Sorry for opening up up to the internet creepers :)

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — October 30, 2011 @ 2:02 pm

ha! That name is awesome. I’ve been dying for a new blush but it’s super hard to find something that goes with my pale skin.

lindsay — October 31, 2011 @ 3:38 pm

this is my FAVORITE blush!! i am actually scrapping the little bits that are left right now. ugh, i hate buying make up.

mrs.smith — November 1, 2011 @ 9:48 am

I have your favorite as well but I really love Nars Mata Hari – it’s a lovely pink blush which suits me a bit more then the peachy tones since I have cool undertones. I love Nars blush so much I debated buying their blush brush-but have been using my bare minerals brush for now which I like a lot. Which brush do you use?

Kimberly — November 3, 2011 @ 1:46 pm

That’s the blush I use!!! Love it!

Megs — November 11, 2011 @ 3:09 am

Agreed. This blush is by far the best. Second best? Blushing Bride Cheek Stain by Tarte.

Gcollins — November 21, 2011 @ 12:07 am

Actually, if Nars is a little too expensive, a good dupe for it is Rimmels “Santa Rose”. Same color, but less than half the price.

Sydney — January 8, 2012 @ 2:14 pm

You should show us like a makeup coleection! im sure they would be great photos and a lot of people would like it!

1. Pingback: One More Beauty Product I Love. | How Sweet It Is