1. I have been dying over this fabulous brie allll day long. I already added it to my things-to-make for Thanksgiving, but can hardly wait until then. I might eat cheese for dinner tonight.

2. I impulsively bought this malt vinegar sea salt over the weekend. Then on Sunday, I drizzled some white truffle oil over popcorn and sprinkled it with the salt. I have always been a giant fan of salt n’ vinegar anything, so it seemed like a wise idea. It was. I also didn’t tell Mr. How Sweet what was on the popcorn, but that’s only because he “claims” to not like the taste of plain vinegar. I figured he meant that in the same sense as him not liking coconut or not liking ricotta cheese (which I hide in everything anyway). So he tasted it. He almost threw up. It was hilarious. Then I ate the popcorn.

3. Want to waste time? Download the 7 Little Words app. It will make you feel incredibly stupid and the hours fly by at the same time. You’re welcome.

4. I can’t stop listening to the new Michael Buble holiday album and I don’t care what you think of me.

5. Since we are entering the season of frigid temps, this gloss is permanently on my lips. Freaking love it.

6. Pinterest is still sucking the life out of me, and my bank account too. I need these. I also have no idea where my time goes. Because I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with Pinterest or #3.

7. Speaking of that, I’ve always been obsessed with winter white… everything. NOT HELPING. Gahhh… pinterest knows everything.

8. I’m wondering how everyone will feel if I’m Jem for Halloween again. I was only her for like… 10 straight years of my childhood life. I’d also like to make these apples for the party I’m not having slash not invited to.

9. Hey, remember when my computer wasn’t as slow as molasses and didn’t take SEVENTY FIVE minutes to post a dumb Tuesday Things post? What do you love more – your Macbook Pro of your Macbook Air? Hellllp.

92 Responses to “Tuesday Things.”

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie — October 25, 2011 @ 5:20 pm

I’m really considering getting a macbook air. I love my macbook but I’ve had it since 2007, so things definitely move slow around here!

That popcorn sounds great! I’ve been craving popcorn lately.

Mila @ loftyappetite — October 25, 2011 @ 5:23 pm

I love 7 words!! Best thing ever when you’re stuck in a car driving 5 hours to a PSU tailgate at the break of dawn and can’t sleep… just sayin’

Nisrene — October 25, 2011 @ 5:23 pm

Oh my goodness those apples look divine. Ok so I have a maaaayjah weakness for brie anything, my fave go to brie appetizer is slicing it in half and stuffing it with a fig and walnut jam that my lebanese grandmother brings from the home land…like real fresh figs picked off the tree and dried…oh my goodness foodgasm…brie stuffed with that and then wrapped in phyllo dough…literally most amazing combination ever…ok now I need to go and get all these ingredients and make this new one
    notttt good for my tight jeans, but dairy is good for the bones

Pinterest has also taken over my life, it’s totally ok because it’s actually really productive because it gives you fabulous ideas and recipes and all that fun stuff which you will put to you use

Susan @ Doughmesstic.com — October 25, 2011 @ 5:25 pm

Thanks for including my apples! If I was having a Halloween party, I’d totally invite you. Except I’m not, and no one has invited me to THEIRS, either, so, there goes your chance of being my Plus One. At least we’d have a bunch of candy apples.

Hannah — October 25, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

I’ve never had a Macbook air, but I LOVE my macbook pro :) Definitely worth the money

carly{carlyklock} — October 25, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

Go Pro. You’ll be thankful for the extra processing space – so you can have everything open at once and your computer will still run at lightning speed.

That’s how I roll – 10 hundred million things open at once. And 1 billion tabs open in my browser.

Karen — October 25, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

You totally should be Jem, because as you already know, she is truly outrageous. Truly truly outrageous! Thanks for the tip about the holiday album, I am so going to get it now and start listening to Holiday music. Already very excited about Winter! Love brie and Pintrest! You always entertain me. Thanks!

Cait's Plate — October 25, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

Macbook Pro!! Dooooo iiitttt!

Kathryn — October 25, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

My MacBook Air makes me happy.

Katie — October 25, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

I have wasted so much time with 7 little words lately! Not helping my piles of school work or laundry… or my job. Oh well! I got a 13″ Macbook pro last summer and I LOVE it, I can’t imagine my life without it. I don’t know much about the air but I thought the pro had more memory space and was maybe a little bit faster? Either way, I’m convinced you can’t go wrong with an Apple product. They’re pricy but absolutely worth the investment. My pro still gets 9+ hours of battery life. It is so nice being able to basically go an entire day without lugging a charger around. That popcorn sounds to die for! I’ll have to try it out

Ami @ parsnips and pears — October 25, 2011 @ 5:29 pm

oh boy. I hope they have that salt at the williams sonoma in canada! must have.

nicole {sweet peony} — October 25, 2011 @ 5:30 pm

macbook air. get one. they’re amazing. the end.

Mindy — October 25, 2011 @ 5:30 pm

Have you seen the brie breadbowl on Pinterest? Ive been dreaming of that for weeks and like you, am not sure I can wait until Thanksgiving to make it!!! I <3 brie!

Love your blog too!

Megan — October 25, 2011 @ 5:31 pm

Depends on what you want… I have the Pro because I wanted a cd drive for school and something a little more powerful but cheaper then the 17” air…

In summary… I love my Pro

Krystina (Organically Me) — October 25, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

That popcorn sounds like the most delicious snack on Earth. Mr. How Sweet can stick to his chicken.

Trainer Kjirsten @ Balanced Healthy Life — October 25, 2011 @ 5:34 pm

That salt looks awesome! I love anything with vinegar! Oh and the new Michael Buble is currently downloading on my itunes as I type this. I can’t wait to hear it! I love him and I love Christmas music, not sure which one I love more, but its probably a tie! Thanks for the heads up!

Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen — October 25, 2011 @ 5:35 pm

Sooo…my usual rule is that I’m not allowed to listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving rolls around. But thanks to your facebook status yesterday I downloaded Mr. Buble’s new album and have been listening to it ever since. My boyfriend hates Christmas music. He’s gonna kill me.

Pip — October 25, 2011 @ 5:36 pm

Check out the She & Him Christmas Album that just dropped yesterday! Zooey Deschanel sings it perty!

Abby — October 25, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

For college, my MacBook Air has been awesome. Super lightweight and easy to carry around with me in my backpack. I do a lot of walking. Buuuut, my dad just got a MacBook Pro and I am very jealous. In my humble opinion, it is more sturdy and easier (?? or some other word I can’t seem to think of) to type on and navigate. I love that it can be a little bigger screen-wise, too. I guess it comes down to what you’re using it for mainly. Transporting a lot? No? Yes? Maybe? Sort of? In a sense? Ok, I’m done now. =)
    ps – that lip gloss will be in my pocket (after paying for it of course) in NO time.

Noelle — October 25, 2011 @ 5:41 pm

Whoa that brie recipe is crazy! :D I am going to try that 7 words appy thingy. I need something ELSE to entertain me while I wait for this baby to GET OUT OF ME! :D

Cristy — October 25, 2011 @ 5:50 pm

MBP!!!!!!!!!!! Da bomb. Not one single problem since I got it almost 2 years ago. I heart Apple.

LOVE those shoes. Oh. mah. gah. We must be siamese twins separated at birth.

Umm…. cookie recipe…..please?????????

christina @ ovenadventures — October 25, 2011 @ 5:51 pm

oh you can totally come to my halloween party! but it’s not a real party just kids and parents and grandparents and lots and lots of candy. i have been visiting those apples and deciding if my ass can take me making them. i mean it’s apple so healthy right? well that’s what I am going with lol.

Megan — October 25, 2011 @ 6:11 pm

I am planning on getting the air when (if) I get this settlement money. I have an iBook G4 from 2004 as my laptop. Thankfully I also have an iMac, but I can’t exactly lug it down the stairs every time I want to watch Felicity on the couch.

Samantha — October 25, 2011 @ 6:12 pm

There’s so many of your recipes I have to try. Thankfully, I have a website that can tell me how many points per recipe, since I’m on weight watchers, but you’re food looks way too good to pass up. And I love your blogs, they’re interesting and I always find myself thinking “I want that…” such as I am thinking that now with that bath and body works lip balm. I just downloaded the 7 Little Words App, since so many people on here have been talking about it, and I haven’t put my phone down since. In fact, it’s already plugged into the charger so the battery won’t die on me. Any other cool apps like that worth sharing??? Also, I LOVE salt & vinegar chips. When I buy them at the store, I usually don’t even make it home without opening the bag and eating them on the way. So that salt looks super amazing, and I must buy it next time I go to Williamsonoma!

Amanda — October 25, 2011 @ 6:15 pm

mac pro!!!!!! i adore mine!!!!

Annie @ Naturally Sweet Recipes — October 25, 2011 @ 6:18 pm

I love pinterest too! It is so addicting. Love all the winter white stuff and Michael Buble! Keep on listening! :)

Rachel @ Mommygetsmoving — October 25, 2011 @ 6:19 pm

I think I need the Malt Vinegar Sea Salt. I have spent so many hours on Pinterest and have never made one single thing. Yup.

Christina @ This Woman Cooks! — October 25, 2011 @ 6:36 pm

Okay- I LOVE winter white, can’t not WAIT to listen to the Michael Buble album, and I love you. :D

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — October 25, 2011 @ 6:48 pm

Love pinterest. I spend way too much time there uploading random Gilmore Girls quotes.

Debbie — October 25, 2011 @ 7:07 pm

Love Pinterest, know idea how I spent 6 hours on there yesterday. Have actually placed a myself on a once a week limit to that site…… Also LOVE my Pro. Best computer ever. Looked at the Air, but wanted the cd drive and more space.

Carol — October 25, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

I had to the Macbook Air and just upgraded to the Pro. LOVED my Air, but I think I honestly love my Pro more. It’s not that much heavier – I went with the same screen size. It’s nice to have 2 USB ports! Go Pro!

Sara — October 25, 2011 @ 7:18 pm

I love my MacBook Pro sooo much!

Bebe — October 25, 2011 @ 7:32 pm

Mac Pro = Love…

Katie — October 25, 2011 @ 7:34 pm

My eyeballs hurt from looking at all that winter white…and I love it. Also, I started listening to Christmas music last weekend…need to get some more Michael Buble in my life.

Bev Weidner — October 25, 2011 @ 7:42 pm

1) Macbook PRO. All ze way.

2) Pinterest….I’m starting to see the beauty and I’m worried about my health.

3) That brie has had me in tears for about 8 hours now.

4) At least you’re going to be SOMETHING for Halloween. I’m going to be a 35-year old blogger in holy yoga pants, a sports bra and wine teeth.

5) Classy.

christa — October 25, 2011 @ 7:42 pm

Let me preface by saying that I love all Apple, I am a huge fan of their products, their company, their ideas. But, I just dont see the point of a laptop without a cd rom drive. Just sayin

Melissa — October 25, 2011 @ 7:44 pm

I *just* bought an Air. I am in love. I travel a lot for work and am always carting my computer everywhere–this thing weighs less than a Vogue! I just got an external CD/DVD drive since I don’t need it all the time. Plus, the battery life is amazing.

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — October 25, 2011 @ 7:54 pm

You need the Macbook Pro. It’s more powerful than the Air. I got the mac daddy (pun intended) imac desktop about 3 mos ago b/c I was sick of the pinwheel of doom. Beach ballin’ was never so un-fun as when it happens to your computer. I upgraded the desktop with extra memory too and girl i can have 20 webpages open, run lightroom, and run itunes and play a movie and my computer cruises. Do it. Then you can have a laptop on the side, but you need a power baller machine for all your photos and editing and blogging! My .02 :)

And I love pinterest. I have become sucked in the past few weeks like nothing else!

Krissy @ Make it Naked — October 25, 2011 @ 7:55 pm

i LOVE my Air. it’s so awesomely light and fits right in my purse without being too small. gotta go. Buble Christmas is calling.

Cate — October 25, 2011 @ 8:06 pm

PRO! Love mine!
    Salt & vinegar is my favorite flavor of chips and I cannot wait to try it on popcorn!!!
    That’s a lot of exclamation points. I’m not yelling, I’m just excited!!!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — October 25, 2011 @ 8:15 pm

Pro to go!

And yeah, Pinterest rocks! All the time :D

Mara @ What's For Dinner? — October 25, 2011 @ 8:15 pm

I have a MacBook Pro, the latest one from this summer, and freaking adore it. If you’re doing any sort of photo editing (um, duh) the solid state hard drive of the Air can’t handle the number of processes that run while editing. GO PRO :)

Jacky — October 25, 2011 @ 8:32 pm

I must get my hands on that sea salt, yum!

Julie @SavvyEats — October 25, 2011 @ 8:34 pm

Downloaded the new Buble holiday album yesterday…LOVE

Milisa @ Miss in the Kitchen — October 25, 2011 @ 8:47 pm

I love my macbook pro, I gotta have the cd drive for movies and stuff ya know.

katie @KatieDid — October 25, 2011 @ 9:05 pm

I feel ya on the computer troubles… spilled water all over mine yesterday and 2/3rds of the keyboard no longer works. (clearly on another one right now). But I’ll be curious to see if you you buy a new one and what you think! Do you do all of your blogging from a laptop or do you have a desktop?

Nicole @ Once Upon A Timer — October 25, 2011 @ 9:10 pm

Macbook Pro! I just got mine, and I had been trying to decide between the Air and the Pro, but the Pro is definately more computer for the money AND apparently the Air can get dented and bent because it is so thin, which is lame.

Ashley — October 25, 2011 @ 9:18 pm

Ooooh, loving all of the winter white!!! PRETTTTYYY

lynsey — October 25, 2011 @ 9:33 pm

loooooooove the lip gloss….the rose oil i love for my cuticles in the winter too.

macbook PRO!

Amber — October 25, 2011 @ 10:08 pm

I have a MacBook Pro and love it! My husband who is a huge Apple person finally convinced me to switch and I havent looked back yet. So worth the extra money!

1. Pingback: Monday Musings + Almond Joy Toast « Healthy Food For Living