Cherry Whiskey Smash Cocktails I howsweeteats.com

Cherry Whiskey Smash Cocktails I howsweeteats.com

Something exciting!! I mean, like extra exclamation points exciting.

I’m super thrilled to tell you that throughout December, I’ll be collaborating with ThreadSence to combine fashion and fun, bringing you a new cocktail each Saturday.

I got your holidays covered, swear.

Check out the recipe for this Cherry Whiskey Smash. It was quite delicious, if I do say so myself.

35 Responses to “Cherry Whiskey Smash Cocktails.”

Ashley — December 1, 2012 @ 1:33 pm

Awesome!!! This drink sounds great and I am excited to check out ThreadSence!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — December 1, 2012 @ 1:35 pm

Very cool! For some reason, I haven’t heard of Threadsence, but I just checked the website and it seems really neat!

Congrats! Looking forward to checking them out each week!

Amelia — December 1, 2012 @ 1:57 pm

Never heard of ThreadSence until I just clicked on the link now. I made a VERY similar drink this past week. It’s scary how close my recipe is to yours. The only difference I made was that I used vanilla seltzer instead of cherry cola. Going to give yours a whirl tonight!!

shannon — December 1, 2012 @ 3:13 pm

i want to love these. but can’t at the moment. due to the boxed wine ingestion that happened last night.

steph@stephsbitebybite — December 1, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

I’m so sad that I can’t have alcohol :( I’ll have to remember this in three months!

Krissy @ Make it Naked — December 1, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

How fun is this?! Love. Congrats! I happen to have some maraschino cherries from a recipe that was just a major fail. Perfect time for a drink.

Katie Meyers — December 1, 2012 @ 5:55 pm

Jessica, this drink looks delicious (and your pictures are really great too!) Having a holiday party next weekend & this just went to the top of the list! Thanks for sharing.

honeywhatscooking — December 1, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

Looks so good Jessica.. you make anything look good.

Emily — December 1, 2012 @ 7:24 pm

I had never heard of ThreadSence before. They have really cute dresses and the prices are not too bad. Thank you. And the drinks look so yummy, I might have to break my no dark liquor rule!

Shelby — December 1, 2012 @ 8:27 pm

Fashion and cocktails…two of my fave things!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — December 1, 2012 @ 9:07 pm

Stunning. Photos.

And the drink recipe doesn’t sound half bad either :)

I am in love with the images…Jessica, gorgeous!

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco — December 1, 2012 @ 11:48 pm

What a fantastic opportunity! Congragulations, dear Jessica. ;)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 2, 2012 @ 9:20 am

What a great opportunity! I never heard of ThreadSence, but I’m going to check them out! Congrats again!! How exciting!! :)

Katie @ OhShineOn — December 2, 2012 @ 11:02 am

I like this. Maybe too much.

Kristen — December 2, 2012 @ 11:30 am

That is onegorgeouslooking cocktail!

teresa — December 2, 2012 @ 7:03 pm

How much do I luuuuuuuv cherries!
    Bout as much as I luuuuuuuv you!
    Looks so yummy Jessica!
    Perfect for the holidays!
    xo

Ross @ TheFaceBaby — December 2, 2012 @ 10:04 pm

You … uhh … spilled some cherries on the table.

…just how many smashes have you had today, Jess?

Kim in MD — December 3, 2012 @ 9:08 am

Wow…the perfect holiday cocktail! I just pinned this, but have a question. Was the cherry juice from the cherry jar or straight up cherry fruit juice? Thanks, Jessica!

little kitchie — December 3, 2012 @ 11:30 am

This drinks looks amazing! Gorgeous gorgeous pictures!

HeatherChristo — December 3, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

This is INSANELY gorgeous!!! I absolutely love it.

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — December 3, 2012 @ 9:07 pm

Um this sounds amazing. Plus I love anything bright red, but vodka crans just don’t do it for me anymore past the age of 21!!

Gingersnap — December 4, 2012 @ 4:55 pm

I am making these for my Rudolph Party tomorrow night…is the cherry juice in the recipe grenadine or actual cherry juice or the juice from the jar of cherries?

Kelsey — December 7, 2012 @ 5:23 pm

Love this collaboration! I can’t wait to see more great recipes like this one!

Kara — December 24, 2012 @ 1:10 pm

Amazing! Big hit but be careful if you don’t normally drink whiskey !! Two and I was smashed ;)

Stefanie — January 30, 2013 @ 9:23 am

I finally made this last night. Delicious!!!!

tour du lich mien tay — June 17, 2014 @ 2:58 am

Sunny savor this incredible statement

cac ly do nen du lich mien tay vao mua he — June 23, 2014 @ 4:19 am

I like this. Maybe too much.

1. Pingback: Swoon Round Up… « You Make Me Swoon

2. Pingback: Design Crush » Alcoholidays

3. Pingback: One For My Baby | Courcy Inspired Design

4. Pingback: 40 Festive! Red + White + Blue Cocktail Recipes | FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking

5. Pingback: Recipes to Try | Live and Learn