Chocolate Covered Raspberry Winter Ale Floats I howsweeteats.com

Over on ThreadSence this weekend our cocktail theme was beer, so naturally I’m sharing a float with dark chocolate ice cream… raspberry liqueur… and beer.

Yes. This is a thing.

18 Responses to “Chocolate Covered Raspberry Winter Ale Floats.”

Luv What You Do — December 16, 2012 @ 10:28 am

So happy that is a thing because it looks incredible!
    What a creative holiday drink!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — December 16, 2012 @ 10:31 am

If I wasn’t pregnant, I’d be all over this haha. Love the idea!

Heather — December 16, 2012 @ 11:20 am

Yum!!

Emily — December 16, 2012 @ 11:27 am

This is amazing! Can you please post some new Christmas cookie recipes? :)

Averie @ Averie Cooks — December 16, 2012 @ 12:48 pm

I love Chambord. Like seriously it’s sooo good. It would make anything elevated to a high status in my eyes! This looks great and so creative! Didnt even know about your threadscene gig!

EpiCutie — December 16, 2012 @ 1:16 pm

Hi! I never thought to mix beer and ice cream. I make something like this, but I sub Dr. Pepper for the beer. I sounds weird, I know. But Chambord and Pepper are SO good together!

Rachel @ The Pescetarian and the Pig — December 16, 2012 @ 3:34 pm

Stop it! Every time you post something I gain 5 pounds! This looks delicious :)

Sarah — December 16, 2012 @ 5:37 pm

UMMMMMMM YES! How have I not been here before. You can even get Chocolate Ale here in Australia. Such an obvious step!

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — December 16, 2012 @ 7:14 pm

I think I need one right now. Or yesterday. But definitely right now.

Amanda @ The Dormestic Goddess — December 16, 2012 @ 8:03 pm

I have been obsessed with beer floats these last few weeks! I even got a recipe posted on my school’s food magazine website. They are to.die.for! I’ve never thought of adding other liqueurs to them though!

Julie — December 16, 2012 @ 11:45 pm

I definitely think beer should equal chocolate! Love this.

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 17, 2012 @ 7:37 am

Oh my, gorgeous!! Going to check out the recipe!!

Elizabeth@ Food Ramblings — December 17, 2012 @ 9:17 am

yum- best float ever!

Nicole — December 17, 2012 @ 9:45 am

I love chocolate root beer floats, or as I was told once to call them mississippi floats. Would love to try a beer float one day!

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — December 17, 2012 @ 5:34 pm

OMG this looks insane. In the best way possible.

Hybre — February 13, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

I just made this the other night and it is delicious! I used Guinness the first try (I like my dark beer) and Yeungling for the next. Both were fantastic and I am not sure that I can ever drink plain beer again!

1. Pingback: Hard Cider Pumpkin Float Recipe - Dine and Dish