Coconut Vanilla Bellinis I howsweeteats.com

Coconut Vanilla Bellinis I howsweeteats.com

Coconut Vanilla Bellinis I howsweeteats.com

For my final December cocktail on ThreadSense, I’m sharing a coconut vanilla bellini which you should probably go ahead and drink right now. Like… right this second. Wait. Can we drink these together? We should. Let’s do that.

32 Responses to “Coconut Vanilla Bellinis.”

Kare @ Kitchen Treaty — December 22, 2012 @ 10:33 am

Oooh, pretty! Cybercheers to you.

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — December 22, 2012 @ 10:47 am

Agreed! You can sign me up for vanilla anything and I’ll be there. Have a great weekend Jess!

Potatoes and Pilates — December 22, 2012 @ 10:48 am

Oh yum – these look like a dessert!

They are almost too pretty to drink. Don’t worry, I said “almost” :)

Cheers!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — December 22, 2012 @ 11:42 am

One of the best drinks I made this year was Coconut Champagne Fruit Punch – I am soooo on board with this drink of yours! Coconut, champagne, and vanilla are all faves. And Threadscene. I am now in love with that site!

Alicia Greenrabbit — December 22, 2012 @ 11:59 am

How elegant! Salute!

Ashley — December 22, 2012 @ 12:28 pm

They’re so pretty! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

allie@sweetpotatobites — December 22, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

yum! perfect holiday cocktail!

Christina Main — December 22, 2012 @ 1:45 pm

“Sharing a cocktail with my favorite invisible internet friends would make this the best holiday season… ever.” HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I almost expelled tea through my nose. Tea. Not bellinis.

Shaina — December 22, 2012 @ 5:01 pm

YUM..perfect cocktail for NYE! good idea, virtual happy hour?!?!

Rachel {studio cuisine} — December 22, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

Loving this cocktail series! Each one is better than the next!

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic — December 22, 2012 @ 9:40 pm

I love how white and sparkly they look!

Shanna@ pineapple and coconut — December 22, 2012 @ 10:07 pm

Gorgeous and my favorite flavors!! I really love that you are doing these boozy posts for Threadsense!!!

Shanna@ pineapple and coconut — December 22, 2012 @ 10:11 pm

oops that’s Threadsence not sense!! oops! my bad!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 23, 2012 @ 8:51 am

Vanilla? Sounds amazing! Happy Holidays!!

Katherines Corner — December 23, 2012 @ 10:05 am

you had me at coconut!! Merry Christmas wishes. Hugs

Chloe Moon — December 23, 2012 @ 2:44 pm

Oooo….I’d take two of these in a heartbeat! =)

Ergo-Blog

Stacy T — December 23, 2012 @ 7:21 pm

Happy everything to you. You are my funniest Internet friend ever!

Denise — December 23, 2012 @ 8:51 pm

Cheers to you and wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for this years worth of wonderful recipes!!! :D

Katie | The Hill Country Cook — December 24, 2012 @ 12:10 am

Whoa. THis could make every champagne headache totally worth it. Totes.

Nicole — December 24, 2012 @ 9:17 am

Cin Cin! Gorgeous pictures, I especially love the cork picture! Merry Christmas!

Nicole — December 24, 2012 @ 9:22 am

Now this sounds like a great combination! My grandmother used to make short bread all the time, but for some reason I have yet to make it! I think this is the perfect place to start!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — December 24, 2012 @ 10:49 am

Bellinis make me so happy. This sounds perfect for tomorrow.

tracy {pale yellow} — December 24, 2012 @ 10:52 am

Lovely, so elegant. Perfect for NYE or any day really!

Karen — December 24, 2012 @ 1:20 pm

I assume coconut juice blend is different than coconut water? Where do you find this juice blend or puree?

• Jessica — December 26th, 2012 @ 10:21 am

The brand I used is Lakewood Organics fresh juices and purees. I can find it in my local grocery store (shockingly) and it’s in the natural/organic section with the other juices and purees. Not in the refrigerated section – it’s shelf stable until opened. It’s definitely different than regular coconut water. The consistency is thicker than orange juice. I’m thinking if you can’t find it but really want to try this flavor combo, you could maybe try a drop of coconut extract with some coconut milk or water??

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — December 27, 2012 @ 3:12 pm

I’m really intrigued by this coconut juice blend stuff! And I like how the vanilla makes this seem not toooo tropical/summery/like it needs a bright orange umbrella.

Reba — December 30, 2012 @ 10:52 pm

great recipe and wonderful photos! Can’t wait to try this drink, it looks and sounds delicious! Happy New Year!

Christine @ Shot Bun — January 10, 2013 @ 12:04 pm

LOVE this! I’m a huge fan of champagne…and coconut.. and cocktails!

April — February 14, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

I just featured this in my Valentine’s Day post. It looks divine. Can’t wait to pour one up.

1. Pingback: Coconut Vanilla Bellini Recipe

2. Pingback: Match Your Wedding Sweets and Drinks to Your Color Palette | Mexico Wedding Expert

3. Pingback: Match Your Wedding Sweets and Drinks to Your Color Palette | Yaraa 1903