Honey Sage Gin Fizz I howsweeteats.com

Honey Sage Gin Fizz I howsweeteats.com

Honey Sage Gin Fizz I howsweeteats.com

Over on ThreadSence today I’m sharing a honey sage gin fizz with, uh… a quarter of a smoked honey bacon rim. Yeah. I know. Just a quarter though.

It’s simply a gin fizz with some honey sage infused syrup and just a teeeeeny tiny touch of bacon. You could definitely leave that off, but I mean… why would you want to?

37 Responses to “Honey Sage Gin Fizz.”

Averie @ Averie Cooks — December 8, 2012 @ 5:41 pm

I know you love sage because you make lots of things with it – usually with browned butter included :) This is so creative!

Paola @gnom-gnom — December 8, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

hate you?! no way! I think I love you more after this (in a non-creepy way of course). The sage is genius.

Ivy — December 8, 2012 @ 6:46 pm

i made one tonight, very similar, but used rosemary, thyme and sage.

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — December 8, 2012 @ 7:08 pm

Oh I want this in my belly right now! lol This sounds amazinggg

Carrie @ Kiss My Whisk — December 8, 2012 @ 8:06 pm

Yum! You are always making my dreams come true…this looks amazing!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 9, 2012 @ 9:32 am

Bacon rim! Girl, you are crazy!!! I love it!!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — December 9, 2012 @ 10:47 am

Very interesting…but nice! I have a huge as in humongous sage plant that I need to use more often and I won’t deny I’ve not considered it for a cocktail. I’m a huge fan of gin fizzes though and think a trek through today’s snow to the garden might just have to happen. Love the bacon rim and since my only bacon is my home cured maple bacon I’m thinking a test of a maple/sage gin fizz might be in order.

Silvia — December 9, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

LOL, OMG. . . Why did I read Honey sage Gizz fizz. . . Oops

sabatino — December 9, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

WHAT?! Bacon, sage, and gin!? I’m loosing it over here!

A farmer in the dell — December 9, 2012 @ 4:57 pm

Well this is just lovely! Bacon has never looked so elegant.

Slim Paley — December 9, 2012 @ 5:50 pm

You had me at gin. I am, like, so making this…with the candied bacon recipe I discovered for Thanksgiving.
    CHEERS!

SP

Kathleen — December 9, 2012 @ 9:41 pm

Wow! This really looks crazy fabulous!!!!!!

sally @ sallys baking addiction — December 9, 2012 @ 10:45 pm

Jessica, this drink is SO creative. I love the flavor combinations you put together – honey + sage + a bacon rim to top it off. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you! PS: I adore gin!

Kacy — December 10, 2012 @ 11:03 am

I will be calling you for drink recipes when I take off for my future career as an island bartender. I hope you accept collect calls and free drinks as payment ;)

ali @ [unrefined] sweet life — December 10, 2012 @ 7:18 pm

oh my gosh. this cocktail look amazing. i’ll have 3.

Heide M. — December 11, 2012 @ 1:57 am

The gin fizz looks so refreshing, wish I had a sip!

Cathy @noblepig — December 12, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

Oh, wow! YUM!! That bacon rim looks amazing! Have you ever made fried sage leaves? I bet those would work as a garnish here, too.

Brian @ A Thought For Food — December 13, 2012 @ 8:51 pm

Ummmm… how did I miss this? How?!?! My mouth is open wide… just pour it in!

Heather — January 17, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

I don’t even like gin but that cocktail looks great. Really refreshing.

1. Pingback: Get + Togetha: Decor. Fashion. Lifestyle. Living. » happy monday + lurk

2. Pingback: Thank you, Winnie the Pooh. « the usual bliss

3. Pingback: Holiday Spirit | CREATIVITY DAILY

4. Pingback: The Greatist Table: 10 Healthy Holiday Drinks from Around the Web | Greatist

5. Pingback: For the Foodie: Our 5 Favorite Wintry Cocktails | Adorii Daily Blog

6. Pingback: Lady Mary's Styleboard | Best Wedding Blog - Wedding Fashion & Inspiration | Grey Likes Weddings

7. Pingback: Sweet Tooth Love – Honey Sage Gin Fizz

8. Pingback: Pinterest Finds: Cocktails « A Day In The Life « OHMYDALIA – bringing blogs together

9. Pingback: Gluten-free and Vegan Pumpkin Tarts

10. Pingback: Recipes to Try | Live and Learn

11. Pingback: A Vegetarian Thanksgiving | Forbidden Rice Blog

12. Pingback: Holiday Moodboard |

13. Pingback: Holiday Drinks | Blue Mountain Belle

14. Pingback: Holiday Cocktails for Christmas | Gift Idea for You – Giftideaforyou.com

15. Pingback: Sage Gin Cocktail | High Quality Organics Blog