1. I’m having a terrible frappuccino problem. It’s bad. And wonderful.

2. Also been eating gummy bears for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wish I was exaggerating but I’ve gone through two containers since Saturday.

3. Spring has more than sprung which means I already have the AC set to 67 in the house. My husband has to sleep with a long sleeved t-shirt on. I turn on the fan and walk around in summer clothes. What is wrong with this picture?

4. Have to share this adorableness by one of my favorite bloggers ever. Can’t even take it.

5. Okay, if you haven’t watched last week’s Nashville, stop reading. I, on the other hand have watched it about six times since Wednesday. I am a giant dork. THE KISS. Oh em gee. I don’t think there has been a kiss like that since Eric and Sookie in season 2 of True Blood. Oompf.

6. Speaking of TV, if you plop yourself down in front of it at night as often as I do, please tell me you’ve seen this commercial. I die every time.

7. THIS. It’s real.

8. I love how after mentioning Darius Rucker’s version of Wagon Wheel last week, you guys FREAKED OUT ON ME. Including people in my real life. Oh my gosh, you know how wretched my taste in music is – OF COURSE I knew about the original version and guess what? Of course I like the new one better. Plus, it’s nearly impossible for me to listen to anything but country music these days. Aside from James Taylor and the occasional 98 Degrees throwback. I tell you all the time I’m a terrible critic. Did you think I was joking? I like movies better than books and remakes better than originals. In fact, I’d probably like it even better if Mariah Carey sang it. Kidding. Sort of. Definitely. Wait. I have no idea anymore.

9. After reading the 27 ways you are not Carrie Bradshaw… I sort of have a bone to pick with #12. Pretty sure most people would agree that I am the most dramatic person in the world.

10. A bunch of people recommended this moisturizer on my beauty faves posts and HOLY COW I am in love. It smells like fruity candy or something and might be the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. Plus… SPF 40! I wore this all day outside on Sunday while watching the marathon in the peak sunlight hours. Officially hooked.

11. I’m eating this for dinner tonight but roasting the heck out of it. Also: extra cheese.

50 Responses to “Tuesday Things.”

Stephanie — May 7, 2013 @ 1:08 pm

Hahaha, if you want neon clothes you just need to go to Forever21 these days ;)

SMD @ Life According to Steph — May 7, 2013 @ 1:10 pm

OMG The Nashville item. YES YES one million times YES. I rewound it and watched it like five times. Maybe 10.

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl — May 7, 2013 @ 1:12 pm

I’ve been avoiding the frap, but with that picture, I can avoid them no more!! I knew exactly who you were referring to when I read blogger and adorableness…she is a doll!

Sara — May 7, 2013 @ 1:16 pm

So glad you love the Josie Maran moisturizer!

jamie @ green beans & grapefruit — May 7, 2013 @ 1:16 pm

Your gummy bears are my chocolate covered almonds. Ugh.

Laura F. — May 7, 2013 @ 1:18 pm

I still think Carrie should have married Aiden and not Big.

Also very into eggs for dinner. Highly recommend these two recipes:

Kathleen — May 7, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

It’s Frappucino Happy Hour May 3-12 from 3pm-5pm. ALL fraps are 50% off!!! Yippee!!! Enjoy!!!

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — May 7, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

Know what totally sucks about living in the Bible Belt? You don’t get funny commercials like the KMart one and have to hear about them on the Today Show and watch them on YouTube.
    I want gummy bears now! And new moisturizer…you tend to make me want new things ;)

Katriel — May 7, 2013 @ 1:36 pm

Love the Carrie Bradshaw list. Ha. So true.

Yammie @ Yammie's Noshery — May 7, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

Oh, I didn’t realize it was a problem that I always shop in the kids section at Target. Oops. bahaha.

Alyssa — May 7, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

I freak out all of the children’s clothes covered in anchors in Target. WHY hasn’t the adult section adopted the anchors??

Ohhh my gosh Nashville. Be still my heart.

One more thing, why do people hate country lovers?

Ashley — May 7, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

I hope you know about the Starbucks happy hour from 3-5 this week — half off fraps!!!

Jess — May 7, 2013 @ 2:02 pm

Shhhh… I like that song too.

Katherine Immel — May 7, 2013 @ 2:02 pm

In reference to #9 – #24 alone :)

Molly @Bakelette — May 7, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

I shop in the target kids department…I got a sequin top on clearance for New Year’s Eve! Haha! I too am loving the neon accessories, I like neon as an accessory not a big outfit item. That’s just me. And yes that commercial is very funny!! Also with you on the AC, house AC isn’t on yet, but I often have max air blasting in the car!!

Oh and just to fuel your frappuccino addiction, its frappuccino happy hour this week, I think they are half of between 2 and 5 or something like that!!
    I am going to investigate that moisturizer….

xx M

jen @nutcaseinpoint — May 7, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

*I* just shipped…THE BED hahahahahaha love it

Tricia — May 7, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

I’m 23 and seriously considered buying a navy blue and white chevron skirt from the kids department on Saturday at Target. As in, I pulled it on over my pants in the middle of aisle to see if it fit. It was only an inch too short. Clearly I am still waiting for my growth spurt. I’m waiting it out with the scarves, sunglasses and oversized necklace I purchased from Target instead.

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — May 7, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

That moisturizer sounds amazing- I am all about SPF infused moisturizers nowadays…pale girls unite!

jennifer — May 7, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

have you taken advantage of the starbucks frappuccino half price happy hour?? i really think they are taking advantage of me and my weakness for mocha.

do you have a favorite gummy bear brand? i am a gummy snob and will only consume haribo. an entire bag at a time. large fistfuls at once. it’s ugly.

that commercial makes me wish we had kmart here. i hadn’t seen it. too funny!!

i’ve only watched half of last week’s nashville. i’m racking my brain to figure out who the kiss is between. i’m off to fast forward to find it.

a new moisturizer? per your recommendation, i just purchased st. tropez bronzing mousse and the dry shampoo. i can’t keep up!!!!

Rose — May 7, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

The Carrie List: Yes to #24 and 26.. Imeanseriously. Loved it!

Angela — May 7, 2013 @ 2:34 pm

Nashville! Oh my! So good!

I like the Darius version too! We are in the same country music boat!

Jenni — May 7, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

That asparagus looks awesome, and I totally agree about roasting the heck out of it. Roasting brings out the best flavor in almost every veggie, in my opinion! Oh, and the Carrie Bradshaw article, #1 is my thought in every episode. Seriously, just…no.

ashley — May 7, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

are you talking about eric and sookie’s “dream kisses” or the real deal? because they kissed for real in season freaking 3!!! i remember this because i have no life and just rewatched the entire season 1-5 box set preparing for it to come back on in june!!! #ineedalife

Amanda — May 7, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

Please tell me this resonates with you: http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/what-it-was-like-ordering-from-the-delias-catalog

Love your blog! Happy Tuesday!

• Lauren — May 7th, 2013 @ 10:36 pm

This totally MADE MY DAY!!! Seriously awesome trip down memory lane. Oh, to be a 90s tween freaking out over the latest Delia’s catalog again for just five minutes.

Lauren at Keep It Sweet — May 7, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

On Nashville – I could NOT stop freaking out when that finally happened… I just kept saying, “I’ve bee waiting all season for this.” Best moment ever.

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — May 7, 2013 @ 3:53 pm

These posts make me love you just that much more…especially your love of James Taylor!

RunEatRepeat — May 7, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

Now I have to go figure out if I’m like Carrie Bradshaw…

Laura — May 7, 2013 @ 4:52 pm

I loved that Nashville kiss but I gotta say, the recent jess & Nick first kiss on The New Girl trumped that. It was better than the Ross & Rachel kiss on Friends.

Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen — May 7, 2013 @ 5:19 pm

I always want to buy all the children’s clothes at Target too. It’s even worse because I can actually fit into some of them and the only thing that stops me is the weird looks I would get for carrying a little girls dress into the dressing room.

Bev @ Bev Cooks — May 7, 2013 @ 5:19 pm

Of course I love SATC even more now that it was totally trashed.

And that shipped my pants commercial? o.m.g.

Averie @ Averie Cooks — May 7, 2013 @ 6:58 pm

Gummy bears and frappuccinos sound like great choices. Seriously. Sometimes it’s the little things that make my day :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — May 7, 2013 @ 7:04 pm

LOL at the comment about neon kiddie clothes! And gummy bears… I swear, get those in front of me and they’re like crack. Just. cannot. stop!

Tieghan — May 7, 2013 @ 8:13 pm

Love the gummy bears!
    Seriously, you created a Nashville monster out of me. I watched my first episode of Nashville two nights ago……..
    I am HOOKED! Thanks to you I know have a serious tv problem. I can not stop watching episode after episode. It’s work, work, work, Nashville, Nashville until my eye cant stay open any long. I am sleep deprived, but it is so worth it!

Jess — May 7, 2013 @ 8:48 pm

Do you not watch New Girl?? If you want to see a kiss, watch that! You should be watching it anyway – it is hands down my favorite show on TV right now!!

Katie — May 7, 2013 @ 10:13 pm

Oh man. Meeker, Adrienne, and I just listed to BOTH versions of wagon wheel alllll evening (before I even read this post…you and I are soulmates). I love them both. What kind of message is that sending about my music taste?

…and thanks for the toddler post love. <3

danielle — May 8, 2013 @ 6:42 am

Not sure if you know, but BJ’s sells a 6 pound bag of Black Forrest gummy bears for $6.99. A. 6. Pound. Bag. Plus they’re the good ones so count as fruit. Except the green ones. They count as vegetables.

nicole de b. — May 8, 2013 @ 7:06 am

#19 is a LIE. I would totally wear a dress made from an octopus family just to go to dinner. *nods*

Mimi — May 8, 2013 @ 8:06 am

If you like roasted asparagus then try them on the grill. Toss with toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and sesame seeds and grill away. The toastiness of the sesame oil makes it amazing!

Katie @ Oh Shine On — May 8, 2013 @ 1:58 pm

The best week in the world is coming up next week: Starbucks. Fraps buy one get one free. It’ll kill me.

• Amanda — May 8th, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

Dangerous. I might drink them both…..

Suzanne @RollWithIt — May 8, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

Oh, me. gawd. Frapuccinos are currently half price here from 3-5pm and it may be the single thing that makes me go over my pregnancy weight….so good and yet so bad. I have been restraining myself! I guess I feel I can justify it when I say “decaf, half whip, please”….

Carlie — May 8, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
    Carly — May 9, 2013 @ 10:11 am

I’m waiting for a post titled “Nashville Things.” I am completely hooked right now and so glad someone else gets it!!!

Liz — May 9, 2013 @ 3:35 pm

I bought that moisturizer a while back and haven’t used it yet! I have been desperately trying to use up my old bottle before I start a new but now that you say it’s as fabulous as I am hoping it is, I might just have to break down and give it a shot. I was really trying to not be that girl with a gazillion bottles of half used products but I can’t be perfect at everything, right?

Jess @ Flying on Jess Fuel — May 9, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

Haha! SO true about Target. SO jealous of the kids’ section.

Nutmeg Nanny — May 11, 2013 @ 10:18 am

That frappucino looks wonderful and that little girl is too adoable, I can’t handle it!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — May 14, 2013 @ 9:57 am

True story – I love the new Darius Rucker Wagonwheel. I can’t admit that to the lumberjack friends – cause the original was like, our anthem. I would be disowned. So I’ll car kareoke the hell out of it. Solo.

AliSue — May 19, 2013 @ 12:44 am

I have been wanting a Cookie Frap so badly the last week. I might cave in tomorrow or Monday.. actually Monday will work better :) It was the picture, it was my final push.

April — June 1, 2013 @ 9:55 pm

Ship my pants…never ever saw it on tv, just youtube. My husband showed it to me weeks ago and I did not believe it was real. Sometimes I still don’t. Best commercial in the history of commercial.